Scores/Updates Second Round Playoffs-Nov.16

starcityfootballfan

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Fort and good luck to Galax tomorrow to carry on the MED flag.

Tough loss for Grayson ! Great resilence of Ft Chiswell to come back and prevail....Galax and Honaker should be a good one Saturday!

Well, I was pulling for Fort, but really did want that home field advantage next week against Grayson. Should be a great game though. Both teams will see first hand how much each other has improved since the start of the season (Fort and Battle played a benefit game against each other). I'd say this'll be Battle's toughest game yet. All I hear about Fort Chiswell is that they're hard to beat at home.

In KY- for the Clintwood folks- - Hazard beat a really good Williamsburg team 7-0. Also in KY- Belfry downed Breathitt 41-20. Fairview beat Pikeville, Harlan County won, and Bell County lost. Hazard may make another run. Good to see some mountain teams alive over there. Had a chance to see the Hazard game streamed- the world has changed.

id like to say congrats to battle..coach wright did something not many in this area have ever done..you took giles best shot and came out swingin..i was there and i must say i was impressed...now go beat fort..giles,just didnt recover from the blocked punt..

Edited by vols4life

Fort had nearly 600yds of Offense

Clintwood had nearly the same this yr against Grayson in their 49-7 win against Grayson... Battle will not give up 600 yds to Ft... This should be one whale of a game!