Everyone do me a solid!!!

GMan

I voted for you, but I don't put to much value in Chiro's. I do think they can help with some spine issues once or twice in a lifetime but when they start selling the whole package of you need adjusted once a week for life and/or I can cure headache, allergies, sinus, etc, etc, etc... I get the feeling that they were called snake oil salesmen in another life. lOl! Hope you win the Vitamix because that can actually improve your health!

I voted for you, but I don't put to much value in Chiro's. I do think they can help with some spine issues once or twice in a lifetime but when they start selling the whole package of you need adjusted once a week for life and/or I can cure headache, allergies, sinus, etc, etc, etc... I get the feeling that they were called snake oil salesmen in another life. lOl! Hope you win the Vitamix because that can actually improve your health!

Yeh, I felt that way too. I don't know of anyone who was a bigger skeptic than me in regards to Chiros. I never had much faith in them. But, when you feel as big of a difference in how you feel as I did after a few treatments, its more than enough to make you change your mind.