Updates?

Hiram

I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count

It wasn't me.  Last post I saw was bhs7695 saying Bluefield had the 5th graders in the game.  I went to VAPreps and WVMetroNews came back and it wouldn't load.

I was trying to post some final scores from Great State...got the same message. 

Just wanted to say the beating tonight by LB didn't hurt me as badly as the one we got from the Brookville Bees a few years ago.  I think we lost three regular season games that year.

It wasn't me.  Last post I saw was bhs7695 saying Bluefield had the 5th graders in the game.  I went to VAPreps and WVMetroNews came back and it wouldn't load.

GMan, I never suspected you. I don't know you personally but I expected you were big on the GMen win and possibly sipping on alcohol beverage. Whoever deleted it was definitely butt hurt.

GMan, I never suspected you. I don't know you personally but I expected you were big on the GMen win and possibly sipping on alcohol beverage. Whoever deleted it was definitely butt hurt.

Waiting 'til tomorrow morning for that...

Altavista 43 Galax 21

Galax gave up 33 second half points. Galax is undisciplined and lack on field leadership. They are talented but play as a collection of individuals instead of a team. The next 3 games are against Giles, Fort and Graham. Could be a long four weeks.