Updates?

Hiram

also, there has been an issue with the server blocking people at the firewall...so if you go to post and all of the sudden it looks like the site is down, if you refresh your IP you will probably be back in...you are not banned or anything and it's something that I'm working on trying to get resolved...but, for now its a small issue...I got locked out myself the other day and I think Ryan did also...maybe a couple of others....but, its being worked on.

Accidents happen and we are all human...........well,  most of us anyway.......lol,  and we have all made mistakes.  At least now we know what happen and when dealing with new software mistakes can happen.  I've been a mod myself so I too know how easy it can happen.

also, there has been an issue with the server blocking people at the firewall...so if you go to post and all of the sudden it looks like the site is down, if you refresh your IP you will probably be back in...you are not banned or anything and it's something that I'm working on trying to get resolved...but, for now its a small issue...I got locked out myself the other day and I think Ryan did also...maybe a couple of others....but, its being worked on.

Yep. I'm still locked out at work. Lol