Updates?

Hiram

Bluefield should have said HELL NO!!!

Freddie's a nice guy.  Some folks think he runs up the score on teams but I promise you, when his team gets up on another team, he subs liberally.

Freddie's a nice guy.  Some folks think he runs up the score on teams but I promise you, when his team gets up on another team, he subs liberally.

And, he was having the QB take a knee on the 2 point PAT try to not even put more points on the board.  Clearly not running up the score, he could have hung 80+ on them, even with the running clock and short quarter. 

I'm just shocked it was that much of a blowout.  I know not to think Bluefield is that good due to the score, but dang...

I don't remember it has been a while, I bet Ryan would know

I don't know what your deal is with me, but if you must know its 2008 at Brookville. I believe 47-0. And I didn't delete the old thread, if that's what you are implying. I've deleted one thread in my time as Mod, and it sure wasnt this one.

Look I don't know who deleted the update thread but whoever it was I am calling you out now. You are a coward. If you are over the age of 16 then you are not only a coward but a low life loser. You will probably be too much of a sissy boy to admit. That is how losers like you roll. Your team got their ass kicked, we know that. You are a butt hurt loser, instead of being a man you acted like an immature dumb ass and ruined the fun for everyone else. Sleep well you princess.

Well I can tell you this from the Tazewell game, the late hit on the last drive wasn't even a late hit, both guys tripped over the damn carpet on the sideline to cause them to hit each other...... The clock did hit zero on the last run by Chillhowie ... then .5 seconds was put back on the clock... besides the runner never stepped out of bounds on the run so the clock shouldn't have stopped in the first place.....  Now when Tazewell recovered the first onside kick and lined up to run the first play the refs started the clock how the hell does that happen? but my rant is over!

Tazewell may not be the biggest or fastest team on the field, but the guys have heart and don't give up.... That's where it starts! Good Job Dawgs, come on back to T-Town road trip is over come back for 4 of 5 home games in a row!

Look I don't know who deleted the update thread but whoever it was I am calling you out now. You are a coward. If you are over the age of 16 then you are not only a coward but a low life loser. You will probably be too much of a sissy boy to admit. That is how losers like you roll. Your team got their ass kicked, we know that. You are a butt hurt loser, instead of being a man you acted like an immature dumb ass and ruined the fun for everyone else. Sleep well you princess.

Everyone with the power to do so is over 16. Lol. I don't know who did it, but I wish they'd step up.

I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count

WTF???  Who pulled the plug on the updates????

wasn't me, i just now got online.

Graham whipped the old ass good for us tonight...good team...good luck to you guys on down the road.

Grundy has a challenging schedule remaining, have to shake this one off and get back to work.

WTF???  Who pulled the plug on the updates????

Well, mystery solved...I'll leave it up to Gman to dish out any sanctions lol

Saved Moderator Logs
Member Action Performed Forum Topic Title Date IP Address
bhs7695 Deleted a topic SWVA Football FB Updates/Scores 9/20
Topic ID: 32605 Yesterday, 09:35 PM 174.227.195.233

Fullscreencapture921201334101AM.png

Just my 2 cents.  I can't read the screen shot.  It's too small and when I zoom in it is too blurry to read, so I still have no idea who did this, not that it matters.  That said, deleting threads should be an absolute last resort.  Locking a thread is a much better option if necessary, and if some offensive posts are made perhaps those should be removed.  But deleting a thread that had so much participation from A LOT of us is bush league, and is very frustrating to those of us who posted for HOURS keeping members updated on the games.   In my opinion the person that did this should have his or her admin and or mod privileges revoked.  I know that is not my call, but that's my opinion.  Sorry for the rant, but this is very frustrating.

Just my 2 cents.  I can't read the screen shot.  It's too small and when I zoom in it is too blurry to read, so I still have no idea who did this, not that it matters.  That said, deleting threads should be an absolute last resort.  Locking a thread is a much better option if necessary, and if some offensive posts are made perhaps those should be removed.  But deleting a thread that had so much participation from A LOT of us is bush league, and is very frustrating to those of us who posted for HOURS keeping members updated on the games.   In my opinion the person that did this should have his or her admin and or mod privileges revoked.  I know that is not my call, but that's my opinion.  Sorry for the rant, but this is very frustrating.

All of the mods have been told to move things to the mod forum instead of deleting it...that way if there is anything that needs to be done we can talk it over...spam of course is a different case. I guess I need to figure out how to set it so me and Gman can do the deletions and the mods can just move things out of the public areas if need be.

There are times when things get said that really need to be contained, i have no idea if this was one of them or what exactly happened, but as a rule i really don't like to censor what is said unless it's really needed.

All of the mods have been told to move things to the mod forum instead of deleting it...that way if there is anything that needs to be done we can talk it over...spam of course is a different case. I guess I need to figure out how to set it so me and Gman can do the deletions and the mods can just move things out of the public areas if need be.

There are times when things get said that really need to be contained, i have no idea if this was one of them or what exactly happened, but as a rule i really don't like to censor what is said unless it's really needed.

Thanks Lance.  I logged off after the RHS game, so I don't know if anything was said that would have been deemed offensive or antagonistic after that, but up to that point there were no issues that I could see. 

I appreciate your response.  I have been an admin on sports boards myself I know this can get complicated, but the rule of thumb is always get a consensus from the other staff members before doing anything as drastic as deleting a thread.  Thanks again for the explination.        

i dont know what the deal is yet...but just keep in mind we have new software and it's a lot different from the old stuff...at times its not easy to figure out and this could have been just an honest mistake...so...just sayin.

i dont know what the deal is yet...but just keep in mind we have new software and it's a lot different from the old stuff...at times its not easy to figure out and this could have been just an honest mistake...so...just sayin.

Good point.  Is it revoverable?