Tigers / Raiders

redtiger

Haysi will be coming off a big game but im sure they will not overlook the Raiders. JIB is a dangerous team, they don't make mistakes and take advantage of the opportunities given to them. JIB beat a highly motivated Auburn team and caught a good Clintwood team off guard. Haysi will be ready.

Haysi has had a very balanced offensive attack this season and there's a lot more to them than just Bowen and O'Quinn. JIB also is pretty balanced, strong inside run game, speedy players runnin the Jet Sweep(as always) and an effective passing game.

Since Haysi dropped down to D1/A JIB has beaten my Tigers in the playoffs a few times.  Haysi/JIB also had a really close, competitive regular season series back in the late 90s/early 00s.  I think this Haysi team will have something to prove, they wont be underdogs this game but they will have some motivation.

lets hope so.  JIB worries me a little. Not that I doubt Haysi, just that they have proven to be a dangerous team.  A team not that much different than Haysi.   Balanced offense, solid defense and are underdogs with a chip on their shoulders

I personally thought that Auburn may have been the slowest team I've seen all season.....and Burton was fortunate to get out of there alive.

For the talent that Burton has this year,  Jimbo has done a heck of a job getting to this point.....and especially beating Clintwood.  I still cant figure that out.

With that said.....I've picked against Haysi in the Honaker and Galax games.  I'm not going to mess up the reverse psychology that seems to be working.

Burton by 7.   lol

just got word from Lloyd that it's 2:00 Sat.

Good!  Im getn married Friday, she will let me go to the game Saturday but no way she lets me push the ceremony back! lol

As always, everyone is welcome at Sandlick. Come down, have a good time and watch some good football

Good!  Im getn married Friday, she will let me go to the game Saturday but no way she lets me push the ceremony back! lol

As always, everyone is welcome at Sandlick. Come down, have a good time and watch some good football

well...congrats there tiger...best wishes for both of ya..... shouldn't have hard time rem anniversary!!!! lol..  

lol, I doubt she would've changed the date for you, but it never hurts to ask.

I asked my wife to hold off on delivering our son for a few days....told her if she waited until after August 1st, that we could redshirt him in the 8th grade.   She didn't care much about the idea though. lol

Congrats and good luck to you two.

Burton will play hard and I expect a stiff challenge. 

JIB is different from Galax in every way. It will be a challenge for the Haysi defense to go from defending a power run team that attacks at one focal point with one player to defending a team that attacks at all points(deep pass, short pass, inside run, outside run) with 4-5 players.