Richlands @ Giles

Ryan4VT

Give it a rest. You go back and read the posts, it started when a VHS fan said VHS could have done better against Giles. And what did you expect, no replies to that? No one from Richlands was whining about the loss, we got beat by the better team that night. I'll say it again, it's the least amount of talent we have had in well over 10 years, and we still won 9 games and made it to the 3rd round, were all happy with that! Your Bearcats lost Twice to Richlands this year, TWICE. (2 times) (TWO) (2)...Dude it was a VHS fan that started the whining. NO VHS did not play them better than Richlands, WHY? Because you lost both times you played Richlands and your season was over! Period!

And you still cannot show one single post in which anyone from VHS was whining or insulting to R-lands.  You admit you have thin skin.  That's okay, we all have our faults.  But don't say we are whining about losing a game.  Didn't and hasn't happened.  "Dude" you  can say it all you want but that don't make it true.  Prove me wrong mon ami!  You cannot so GIVE IT A REST.  You are in the same boat as we are...playing basketball.

And still not one single example to prove VHS is "whining" about losing a football game.  So when that stops, I'll stop.  You guys don't always get your way.  I refuse to back down when someone purposely lies about my alma mater. So either put up or shut up, as the saying goes...

It's not a Giles-Richlands love fest you idiot it's called respect for each's program. Plus I am proud to say I am a friend of the Richlands head coach...you know the guy that beat you not once this year but TWICE....VHS fans just give it a rest geez....maybe one year you will be lucky enough to play some December football...until then lace up those sneakers it's basketball season for VHS

And still not one single example to prove VHS is "whining" about losing a football game.  So when that stops, I'll stop.  You guys don't always get your way.  I refuse to back down when someone purposely lies about my alma mater. So either put up or shut up, as the saying goes...

Dude, I can't show you a post where Va. High posters were whining per se, and I don't believe I ever said I could, but if you want to be declared some kind of "winner" in order for you to stop this incessant belaboring of your point, then FINE.  You are the message board winner of this thread!  Congratuations.  Your prize is the evident obsession to always be right and always have the last word.  Wear your medal proudly!

For future reference, I suggest that you not accuse us of something that DID NOT HAPPEN.  And guess what else?  You don't like to read my posts?  There is no law saying you have to, Dude!  That goes for anyone else who doesn't like a poster who defends his alma mater from scurrilous accusations. 

And to the genius that is hokiebird7...all but four teams in each classification are playing basketball.  And unless you are Charlie Mullins (the finest football player to come out of Giles, IMHO), I suggest that you mind your own business.  

First off Bearkitty Bob I will post what I want,when I want until a mod tells me different. And you and nobody other than a Mod or my parents will EVER tell me what to do or what to post on a message board....so you can SUGGEST what you want but it doesn't mean I have to listen.

Charlie was a great player no doubt about it but we have had so many over the years it's hard to pick just one....if i HAD to choose one I think is the best we ever had it would probably be Leon King....but Charlie was a great one too and a better person than a football player

That is what I meant by the "finest" player.  He is a great person and was a heckuva player.  Nothing but respect for him and his whole family. 

P.S.:

"...so you can SUGGEST what you want but it doesn't mean I have to listen".  Does too!

First off Bearkitty Bob I will post what I want,when I want until a mod tells me different. And you and nobody other than a Mod or my parents will EVER tell me what to do or what to post on a message board....so you can SUGGEST what you want but it doesn't mean I have to listen.

Charlie was a great player no doubt about it but we have had so many over the years it's hard to pick just one....if i HAD to choose one I think is the best we ever had it would probably be Leon King....but Charlie was a great one too and a better person than a football player

Your a class act hokiebird7. Only good posts and comments from you!  Bob's not going to stop whining about this. Heck blueinbama declared him the winner of this argument so he would SHUT UP and he still cries. You guys go win a state title for our area! Richlands is behind you 100 percent!

Thanks guys.....I hope we get the chance to see you in Salem next Saturday....got a tough game against a good Riverheads team this weekend. Just hope our boys stay focused and I think they will...i'm sure come saturday they will say to each other "hey we only got 1 week of practice left no matter what so lets finish this thing"....im sure the seniors and focused.