Richlands @ Giles

Ryan4VT

You know, some (not all) of you Richland fans are great big ol' arses venting your butthurt over getting taken out to the woodshed by Giles.  A VHS fan simply stated that he thought VHS would have fared better.  So what?  One persons opinion.  Nothing negative was said about R-lands.  Get over yourselves. 

Maybe that wasn't the best place to post his opinion for one reason; It gave you homers somewhere to vent your frustration.  I was afraid that last weeks positive comments about VHS were all smoke and mirrors. If VHS would have won, I dare say the comments would not have been nearly so complimentary from many of you, based on a few posts in this thread. 

I have tried to support R-lands because of my own positive experiences playing them back in the day.  But to paraphrase Lance, "damn it is hard".  Many of you have the "new money" syndrome.  R-lands has experienced success for a decade or so and some don't handle it so well (much like Gretna).  Not like "old money" (i.e.: Giles or D-B or even GC, ).  They have been good for a long time and know it but also know how to handle it. 

One benign comment and you show your true colors (which this week is red-faced with a hint of blue).  I hope this is just an "in the moment" thing 'cause R-lands is better than this (or used to be)....

Bearcat Bob, No one on my side is angry about last night. Couldn't be more proud of this team. we were beaten by a much better team, Period. But it really sounds like Bearcat fans are still angry over losing last week. But If I were you, I'd be angry also. VHS didn't play Giles, PERIOD! To say you could have won or did any better is easy to say while sitting home. VHS was a much improved team this year, and I have a lot respect for them, #34 and #20 was the real deal! But seriously the whining needs to stop...But if you must get YOUR frustration out, go for it. The best I can remember it was Va. High that drove back to Bristol last week shaking their heads.....

Bearcat Bob, No one on my side is angry about last night. Couldn't be more proud of this team. we were beaten by a much better team, Period. But it really sounds like Bearcat fans are still angry over losing last week. But If I were you, I'd be angry also. VHS didn't play Giles, PERIOD! To say you could have won or did any better is easy to say while sitting home. VHS was a much improved team this year, and I have a lot respect for them, #34 and #20 was the real deal! But seriously the whining needs to stop...But if you must get YOUR frustration out, go for it. The best I can remember it was Va. High that drove back to Bristol last week shaking their heads.....

It is a shame...Richlands' fans used to be better than this^^...hopefully most still are. 

And why would anyone think VHS fans are angry?  2013 was the best run we have had in years!!! Sorry we lost but I am as proud as peacock of the Bearcats.  I and several of my pals from VHS were pulling for Richlands v. Giles.  And demand respect?  Not sure where you get that from...as long as one has self--respect, the rest will take care of itself. 

Some of you need to take your Ridilin as scheduled....

And your true colors show once again bearcatbob! Listen to what Giles had to say about us and our fans. Nothing but respect. It is earned not demanded!

Maybe you will get it one day. I wondered why you didn't take me up on my offer to meet me at the game. You don't want to earn respect........you demand it and it don't look like that's going to happen. I really tried and the door is still open as far as I am concerned.

I'd have gladly met you but we got to the game (from Harrisonburg) about 1 minute until KO.  My true colors are Orange and Black, win or lose, rain or shine. 

Congrats to Giles, bring another title home.

Congrats to Blues, for overcoming all the adversity this year and getting this far.

To the Bearcat fans, why are you trying to make this thread about you?  Think about that one.

And to Adis hope your team gives you more to cheer about next year so all you have to do want be jeering and stirring junk on the Blues.  Sad man, really sad.

To answer your question, a poster made a very simple comment that he felt that VHS would have fared better than Richlands v. Giles. Pretty simple.  Nothing against Richlands.  One persons opinion, nothing else.  You guys jump off the deep end with both feet because you had something to distract from the game at hand.  Think about that one.  Give it a rest for goodness sake.

It is a shame...Richlands' fans used to be better than this^^...hopefully most still are. 

And why would anyone think VHS fans are angry?  2013 was the best run we have had in years!!! Sorry we lost but I am as proud as peacock of the Bearcats.  I and several of my pals from VHS were pulling for Richlands v. Giles.  And demand respect?  Not sure where you get that from...as long as one has self--respect, the rest will take care of itself. 

Some of you need to take your Ridilin as scheduled....

Dude your crazy. Everyone on here other than Richlands fans just waits until we lose, so they can get on here and get their funny little quote about losing typed in. Fans used to be better than this? All I did was reply to a comment about how VHS would have either beaten or played Giles better than we did. I'm happy with the season we had, we probably overachieved as it was. And where did I say Demand respect? Dude I'm thinking you need to take your Ritalin, and I spelled it right BTW.  I'm just fine. Hilarious Bob...

Dude I'm thinking you need to take your Ritalin, and I spelled it right BTW.  I'm just fine. Hilarious Bob...

A user would know the spelling better than I....and all you did was prove that you sound like you also need a little Preparation H... 

You Va. High boys are really butt hurt, aren't you?  You got beat...twice...by Richlands, and it's killing you that you had the second game won and your coach made a boneheaded move.  Get over it, and get over yourselves.  If RHS fans want to take exception to a Va. High poster who claims his twice-defeated team could have given Giles a better game, we have the right to give an opinion as well.  Get off your high horse Bearcat Bobby.  It's a message board.  At some point we all have to eat crow, and you're not excluded.  You got beat.  Live with it.  I am. 

You Va. High boys are really butt hurt, aren't you?  You got beat...twice...by Richlands, and it's killing you that you had the second game won and your coach made a boneheaded move.  Get over it, and get over yourselves.  If RHS fans want to take exception to a Va. High poster who claims his twice-defeated team could have given Giles a better game, we have the right to give an opinion as well.  Get off your high horse Bearcat Bobby.  It's a message board.  At some point we all have to eat crow, and you're not excluded.  You got beat.  Live with it.  I am. 

You sir are known all over SWVA as a shameless extrovert!  Not only that, you are a known homo sapien and thespian in the wicked land of Rich.  Worst of all, it is an established fact that before your marriage, you habitually practiced celibacy. 

Now while you are looking up those words, how about taking this up next season as both teams are only spectators henceforth?

A user would know the spelling better than I....and all you did was prove that you sound like you also need a little Preparation H... 

I just make sure the spelling is correct...Keep crying Bobby Bearcat.  Richlands 2-0 vs VHS in 2013....And make that 11 straight wins over VHS.Screen-Shot-2013-06-06-at-10.58.19-PM.pn

You sir are known all over SWVA as a shameless extrovert!  Not only that, you are a known homo sapien and thespian in wicked Richlands.  Worst of all, it is an established fact that before your marriage, you habitually practiced celibacy. 

Now while you are looking up those words, how about taking this up next season as both teams are only spectators henceforth?

Thank you.  It's about time you decided to move on.  And your attempt at using simple vocabulary to bolster your ego is laughable.  Pathetic, really.

That YOU had to look them up is what is funny...and that you have no idea where this came from is laughable...or have any clue as the background is telling...right over your head...I'd give it a rest if I were you (and thank God I am not)...I am sure you have worn out Wikipedia this a.m.

And I'll have you know that my ego is sufficiently large...it needs no bolstering...

That YOU had to look them up is what is funny...and that you have no idea where this came from is laughable...or have any clue as the background is telling...right over your head...I'd give it a rest if I were you (and thank God I am not)...I am sure you have worn out Wikipedia this a.m.

And I'll have you know that my ego is sufficiently large...it needs no bolstering...

Get over yourself, punk.  Constantly inflating your ego is unbecoming even for someone who is as obviously overly-impressed with himself as you. 

Come on Bobbi give it a rest. I'm beginning to think your a "special" kid? Look on the bright side, you and your little friends can sit around and talk for years HOW VHS almost beat Richlands. But next time maybe your team will play until the clock says :00

Punk?  Is that the best you can come up with.  You get that from the WWE?  Or maybe an old Eastwood film?  I expected more blandiloquent comments from you.

I figured you and TJ out a while ago:  keyboard commandos living in mama's basement , snotty noses, pocket protectors,

living vicariously through a high school football team.  I hope you seek therapy to learn why you are so obviously

obsessed with a group of teenage boys. 

But as Clint said in Heartbreak Ridge, "You are starting to bore me". 

Punk?  Is that the best you can come up with.  You get that from the WWE?  Or maybe an old Eastwood film?  I expected more blandiloquent comments from you.

I figured you and TJ out a while ago:  keyboard commandos living in mama's basement , snotty noses, pocket protectors, living vicariously through a high school football team.  I hope you seek therapy to learn why you are so obviously obsessed with  a group of teenage boys.  But as Clint said in Heartbreak Ridge, "You are starting to bore me". 

And yet you are here, arguing with the "underlings".  Impressive, I must say! 

The fact remains Richlands  beat VHS TWICE, and that is the reason you continue the crying.  Carry on, Butthurt Bearcat.  Continue to display yoir bitterness.  It is amusing.