Kickoff time for Giles game?

futbolking

Thanks Bigrhsfan....hope we can pull it out...I know it will be a challenge...Riverheads is a very good team that like us try to run run run all game long. I hope our defense plays as well as it did last Friday, if so we will be in better shape....but anyone that expects a blowout now is a fool...all that are left are really good teams...actually I think once you get past the first round all the games are battles.

Fotbolking i personally think the hot dogs here are really good(but definitely not the best game day dogs i've had)...but you may not like them, if so don't blame me lol...you could always try something different if you don't like the hot dogs....good hamburgers too

Thanks Bigrhsfan....hope we can pull it out...I know it will be a challenge...Riverheads is a very good team that like us try to run run run all game long. I hope our defense plays as well as it did last Friday, if so we will be in better shape....but anyone that expects a blowout now is a fool...all that are left are really good teams...actually I think once you get past the first round all the games are battles.

Fotbolking i personally think the hot dogs here are really good(but definitely not the best game day dogs i've had)...but you may not like them, if so don't blame me lol...you could always try something different if you don't like the hot dogs....good hamburgers too

Never met a hot dog I didn't like.....  good luck to the Spartans. 

Pulling for the Spartans and Coach Williams--hope to see you at Salem next weekend--

Also, a shoutout to the Haysi Tigers --hoping to see you at Salem --

I think these two tradition-rich teams have the talent and coaching staff to make it to the state championship game--

Life has many choices---eternity two

Thanks man....we will need luck tomorrow. I hope to see you in salem next week as well....and FYI if we don't win tomorrow i won't be in salem next week LOL

Also good luck to Haysi....had the pleasure of going to Sandlick twice and watch Giles win games in playoffs....nice little stadium in the middle of nowhere but it sure was a fun trip minus the windy a$$ road down there