Question to my Richlands friends

Hokiebird7

Just wondering how things are looking down in Blues country so far? Things here at Giles seem to be going pretty good right now, but still alot of work yet to do....we will find out more this weekend against Hidden Valley then again next Friday in a benefit game at Pulaski County. But from what i've seen so far I like what I see....we are very fast...the Beidleman kid from Ft Chiswell can run and looks like a very good player.

Just wondering how my 2nd favorite team is looking so far and how ya'll think things will go this year....would love another Giles-Richlands playoff game this year....but only if the outcome is the same as last year Ha Ha Ha! But I know it's never easy beating a Richlands team...even though your coach came from Giles LOL

They will surprise people in my opinion. Everyone is talking about them being down this year but I bet the still win a lot of games. Drove by there the other day and they have a lot of kids.

Tazewell vs Richlands should be a good one this year.

Giles has most of their players back....Lost Rhodes(TE-DE) Boggess(LB-Wingback) Perdue(TB-CB) and had one LB that didn't come out this year that started his soph and Junior years....Our biggest question mark is our LB play this year and of course if our OL can gel together.....i think our OL will be just fine but losing Rhodes blocking will be hard to replace....We have Whitlow,Mann and Teats in the backfield(all are back) and Beidleman will probably be in the backfield some mainly at wingback and should be a starter at CB also.....our defensive backfield can all fly...tons of speed back there