Graham at. Tazewell

futbolking

Taz looked good! Good speed all around. Did they run anything other against VA High than the shotgun zone read? I think I form with #33 lead blocking would work well against those teams that can stop the zone read

I will add this. Due to the miniature bleachers I was able to hear a lot of things. If you scream, and I mean scream, at the Graham staff, and everybody knows they can hear you, then you embarrass yourself beyond words. I respect our coaches more than ever after listening the stuff I heard tonight. Sure, they are struggling to win on the field right now, but I respect them as people.

I will add this. Due to the miniature bleachers I was able to hear a lot of things. If you scream, and I mean scream, at the Graham staff, and everybody knows they can hear you, then you embarrass yourself beyond words. I respect our coaches more than ever after listening the stuff I heard tonight. Sure, they are struggling to win on the field right now, but I respect them as people.

There is one person that always sits behind me and yells out to the refs, the coaches, players, just whoever he feels like.  Sometimes its warranted on obvious bad calls but I can tell you this he drew a lot of attention to himself and made himself look like a real idiot.  I'm sure he is the one that you could hear just fine over there.