the backyard brawl post

Bulldogs52

I guess its gone. The last thing I seen was I had just written to Stu and asked him if he was going to come and hang out with me and Ryan for a little while Friday Night?

That's the last post I seen. Did Stu reply?

I made the last reply around 7 which ended up being a double post. Thought I was just deleting one and deleted the whole. Didn't even know I could do that!

It's all good. Are you a secret moderator? Hahaha.

My replies said, "I met Stu for a few minutes a few years back at the abingdon/Tazewell game. Nice guy. Hope he comes over and says hey.

Also, Canes and HW, you two need to come on over as well."

Razor sent me a message.  I plan on trying to be there a bit early and saying hi.  Always fun greeting people so you know who you get into arguments with.  

If  Blankenship is really out again I think it really hurts Tazewell in this one. I hope he can go because I really enjoy watching him run. I hope and pray both teams are at full strength and everybody available that is expected to be. This is such an intense rivalry that its better all the way around for it to be a nail biter until the end.

Richlands will be without Farris for at least two more weeks and Cordle for the season and we all know that. So we should have everybody else ready to go. I will give my prediction later after I see how Tazewell is with the players.

It will be packed out for sure and a very electric atmosphere! Can't wait

On my way to college this morning I saw a flatbed bringing in extra port a johns. I assume more bleachers will be coming in as well. This will be a fun night.

Hope so not much fun having to stand on the side down there.  Can't remember what year it was but there were more open seats on the home side so I went over there for a seat.  Can't remember how many evil stares and dirty looks I got.  Somebody even asked me why don't I go back to my own side.