Clintwood/Honaker

redtiger

Im really looking forward to this game; Honaker is on a roll and looking good, Clintwood is up and coming and looking for a signature win. I hope to make it over to Clintwood for this one.

Honaker will have the stronger running game but I believe Clintwood will be able to throw the ball.

Im really pulling for the Greenwave in this one.

I'm with here Tiger. I am going to try and listen to this game some while watching ours if I can. This really should be a good one but I think it will be very hard to beat Honaker on there home field. I haven't seen Clintwood this year and I'm with you on the point if Clintwood can throw the ball with success it should be a very good football game!

I will go with Honaker in this game because of the way they play defense and the ability to run the ball.  C.Dye is a good athlete that happens to play QB and does a good job of running the Tiger offense.  But Clintwood has a rich tradition and with it being at home will give the tigers a tough game,  but I just think Honaker will win the batte at the LOS and win.  Should be a good game to watch.

Im looking forward to it. IF the weather is bad Honaker will win big and Redtiger wont be there to see it!

i'll take your spot tiger, wave is still a team in the making, clintwood doesn't forget...naker might have shut them out last year, i do not look for the same this year, rain or shine... i look for " scorpion death drop in 4th qtr, instead of stunner) .... come on wave !!! don't let the ol stinger down!!!   LOL