"Falcon Bell"

Falconman

When I was a little boy  ( many moons ago )  I wanted to be a Circus Clown after I went to see the Barnum and Bailey Circus at the Baltimore Civic arena.   Well,  I was never able to achieve that goal,  but i will have to give it up to Falconman and Southbound,  they have achieved that goal and have gone on to become THE biggest clowns in our area..........heck,  I didn't give them enough credit,  I would dare say they are the biggest clowns in the state of Virginia.  You should be proud boys !

When I was a little boy ( many moons ago ) I wanted to be a Circus Clown after I went to see the Barnum and Bailey Circus at the Baltimore Civic arena. Well, I was never able to achieve that goal, but i will have to give it up to Falconman and Southbound, they have achieved that goal and have gone on to become THE biggest clowns in our area..........heck, I didn't give them enough credit, I would dare say they are the biggest clowns in the state of Virginia. You should be proud boys !

i was going to say the biggest jokes in this area but clowns will work I dont even bother with these jokes anymore

Don't really think Bluefield is overrated.........personally. The only reason that was brought up was because Richlands beat them.

Don't know for sure, would love to see them play the power houses of VA and see how they stack up.