Week 10 FB UPDATES 10-30/31-14

trublue

You don't know when to quit do you??? Can't wait for you to have an epic meltdown like you had on TSL...[/quote

I smell anger Gman. Happy Holidays Christian. I will see you next year when the Fort gets the W. If...you do not want.my opinion then....ban me my Christian friend. After all, you asked where VTdavis was.

Hale had been talked to 2-3 weeks ago, wondered if he went back to calling same running play over and over or same pass pattern hook or streak. Vtdavis4321 hope ur right , hope hale continues using James play book

When did he START using Coach James playbook?

You don't know when to quit do you??? Can't wait for you to have an epic meltdown like you had on TSL...[/quote

I smell anger Gman. Happy Holidays Christian. I will see you next year when the Fort gets the W. If...you do not want.my opinion then....ban me my Christian friend. After all, you asked where VTdavis was.

You call me a Christian as if that's a bad thing.  I laugh at you...as I said before, your comedic value is immeasurable!

And what you smell isn't my anger...my really bad team beat your team again...nothing to be angry about there, my friend...

Greater ATL Christian, ranked #1 all year in Georgia  in AA, beat Lovett tonight at Lovett to win the region and remain undefeated!!!

This will lock up home field advantage throughout the playoffs for GAC.  Way to go Spartans... :)  (elementary student will be happy)

(Also, Micah Abernathy, 4 star GAC player committed to the VOLS couple weeks ago.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0o1MYPxDfo&feature=youtu.be

Marsel T. Masonâ€@TheSel21 hr1 hour ago

Thanks to Mathews upset of Charles City, Essex can leap Altavista with a victory this afternoon at Washington & Lee.

great state

FLS Varsityâ€@FLSVarsity25 mins25 minutes ago

Final: Essex 28, Washington & Lee 7

Following is a story on the W&L coach, Todd Jones, who used to coach at Essex...with a 4 year stint in between at his alma mater, Pulaski County...

http://news.fredericksburg.com/hsfb/2014/10/31/high-school-football-wls-jones-focused-on-game-not-the-past/