Richlands @ Union Predictions

RiverRat24

How early can you line up at the gate and what time will the gate open at Union

Gates open at 5:30. A lot of people walk around the track during the day. At some point they will "shew" those people out and lock the gates. I'm sure you can line up at any time after that. 

Also, unless they make an exception for this game the ticket booth doesn't open up until EXACTLY 5:30. Frustrating.

Hey guys.  can anybody give me directions to the stadium for tomorrow.  I didn't get to go to the last game we played there so it has been a few years since I have made that trip.  I always seem to take the wrong turnoff on the 4 lane going into town there,  and take the long way to the stadium......Thanks........also,  does anybody know if they are selling tickets at Richlands high.  I thought if they were I would go by there and pick a couple up and save from getting in the line at the game.

If you take the first BSG exit (#2) you can go by the new Union High building. It's not Ridgeview, but definitely better than the old PV building. And unless you get caught by a train, it's really not any longer distance to the stadium. It's 35 mph vs 5 red lights. Pick your poison I guess.

The library is a good place to park because you only have to make a right turn to get out afterwards.  It's pretty convenient.  The other convenient place to park and still be able to get out fairly easily is just to pull off the side of the road outside the back gate (the one closest to where Union parks the buses the players arrive in).  The walk is closer from there, and it's not very hard to get out to the main road afterwards either.