SWVASports.com Fan Poll - NOW OPEN!!!

GMan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do I really think that the majority of the teams in front of Richlands is better then them? No I don't

But as crazy as it is for me to rank them 10th is no crazier then everyone else putting them 2ND, yes I could of went in the middle if the pack but being this early in the season im giving undefeated teams the nod, if you notice 9,8,7,6 ranked teams I have listed are Richlands next 4 opponents win and move up but if for some strange reason they lose this week to Graham and a 1-2 Richlands teams will not be on my rankings next week. Just because I might think they are still one of the best teams in 2a, im not just going to give it to them, they will have to prove it

Do I really think that the majority of the teams in front of Richlands is better then them? No I don't

But as crazy as it is for me to rank them 10th is no crazier then everyone else putting them 2ND, yes I could of went in the middle if the pack but being this early in the season im giving undefeated teams the nod, if you notice 9,8,7,6 ranked teams I have listed are Richlands next 4 opponents win and move up but if for some strange reason they lose this week to Graham and a 1-2 Richlands teams will not be on my rankings next week. Just because I might think they are still one of the best teams in 2a, im not just going to give it to them, they will have to prove it

Please keep posting? Its fun to watch such greatness.....lol

Wrong.

If they lose again do they go to 3rd

I don't reward losing like you guys do, I seen where people said they were as good as 2006 and 2010 last time I checked those 2 teams one didn't lose till the state championship and the other didn't, so if this teams is that good and your going to put them on a pedestal they should be punished for losing the 2ND game of the season I don't care who they play

1. Raven Crimson Tide

2. Union

3. Richlands Varsity

4. Richlands JV

5. Richlands Raiders

6. Ralph's Country Club

7. The Letter R

8. Richlands Red Shirts (River View HS)

9. Bearded Moose

10. Hilltop Motel

Bearded Moose at 9?!? Are you kidding me?