Abingdon @ Christiansburg

rvtne216

So the birds finally have a great team.is this the team they been talking about for 20 years now..Cburg eats falcon meat Friday night

I thought Abingdon was going to lose badly? If I was you, I wouldn't even show up when we come to Marion. It's going to be ugly.

Great to see Abingdon with a very good football team this year. I see Marion fans are down this year. Marion comes up with a good team once every 10 years, so they have nine more to go after this year. Get use to it Canes. Heck, they can't even beat Northwood or a bad Chilhowie team! Go Birds!!!!

Great to see Abingdon with a very good football team this year. I see Marion fans are down this year. Marion comes up with a good team once every 10 years, so they have nine more to go after this year. Get use to it Canes. Heck, they can't even beat Northwood or a bad Chilhowie team! Go Birds!!!!

only 9 more years to wait Shew!! that's a relief and good to hear I was thinking about 14 more years..... Thanks for your knowledge 

I'm not down this year, it is what it is. We have a good team once every ten years and Abingdon beats us on average once every ten years, Go Canes!