Ridgeview vs Union

UniON_FoOtBaLL

The QB/CB for Rv was injured Friday, idk if he will play or not. I think Union wins regardless.

Preseason I thought Rv would make this one competitive but at this point I just don't think that's gonna happen.

The Wolfpack need to focus on improving this week just like they did last week. Keep pushing forward and keep improving.

This may get ugly. Union is the real deal and Ridgeview are going through the growing pains that some of us said they would (hey, UVAO). And with Hill out and the QB/CB that got nicked up last week, this doesn't lean well for the Wolfpack. This game will be a marquee game in a few years. But right now, I just think Union is lightyears ahead of where Ridgeview is. 

This may get ugly. Union is the real deal and Ridgeview are going through the growing pains that some of us said they would (hey, UVAO). And with Hill out and the QB/CB that got nicked up last week, this doesn't lean well for the Wolfpack. This game will be a marquee game in a few years. But right now, I just think Union is lightyears ahead of where Ridgeview is.

Yes.....on all points. I hope Ridgeview proves me wrong. Union by a bunch

Union has got a lot of players nicked up to. A lot of key player with broken hands, high ankle sprains we will see I hope they get healthy quick.

A Union firing at 75% can probably beat 80% of the teams around. I'll take Union.

If Union is healthy they win big,  by 21 or more,  but if they are not healthy and have some key starters out then it may be a closer game,  but Union stills wins but by less then 21.

No disrespect to Ridgeview,  I think they have the potential to be one of the top AA programs in SWVA in the near future,  just not this year.

I've heard that Gavin is healthy. I can't verify that. Nor can I speak for anybody else. I'm just going by what I have heard.

Gavin will have to wear a cast for another week but he is playing. He played last week but was rather ineffective, mainly a decoy.

I predict the Ridgeview at Union game will be entertaining; and likely to be a tight ballgame. Coach Mullins does a good job designing defense to stop Coach Turner. Union's injuries will limit them as well and make their offense more predictable. I'll guess the score as Union 27 and

Ridgeview 17.

I predict the Ridgeview at Union game will be entertaining; and likely to be a tight ballgame. Coach Mullins does a good job designing defense to stop Coach Turner. Union's injuries will limit them as well and make their offense more predictable. I'll guess the score as Union 27 and

Ridgeview 17.

I will be absolutely floored if it's that close. If I'm wrong, I'll be the first to say so. But, I just can't see this game being close at all. Injuries or not.