chilhowie@PH

cowboys#1fan

Patrick Henry's RB Humphrey may score every time he touches the ball against Chilhowie. This may turn ulgy fast, and I can see VHSL records fall, as Chilhowie's defense is very young. Humphrey got 347 yards against a good GW defense; I don't even want to think what he will do to Chilhowie's young freshman oriented defense. The running clock may start early in this one. This is no knock against the Warriors, but Chilhowie is just a very young team. Chilhowie is looking at another 1-9 season. The best they can do is 2-8, if they can knock off Holston next week. Patrick Henry is a solid team, and is very capable of winning several playoff games. At some point, Chilhowie is going to learn to play some defense, and excuses for not winning are getting old.

Don't sell warriors short. They have moments on offense and young kids generally play hard all season It is the older kids that quit and look forward to the next season. Look for this game to be closer than you think. Holston gave them fits.

Redtiger knows his football. He is right in that the Warriors did not look all that bad in pre-season. They won their first game, and had the lead on JIB in the 4th qrt. before dropping the game.Chilhowie  may be the youngest team in SWVA, starting several Freshmen on O and D. Coach Robinson started using his freshmen a little at a time, until they gained confidence and could see they could play with the big boys. When the Freshmen were 8th graders, no one could touch them, not even Abingdon or Gate City. They yielded only 6 points all season on defense. These Freshmen are the heart of Chilhowie's future, along with a very talented group of Juniors. The Warriors have taken their lumps the past 2 years, but next year should be a very different season for Chilhowie. Coach Robinson knows what he has coming, so I wouldn't run the score up on his Warriors this year.......next year is just a few months away.

Redtiger knows his football. He is right in that the Warriors did not look all that bad in pre-season. They won their first game, and had the lead on JIB in the 4th qrt. before dropping the game.Chilhowie  may be the youngest team in SWVA, starting several Freshmen on O and D. Coach Robinson started using his freshmen a little at a time, until they gained confidence and could see they could play with the big boys. When the Freshmen were 8th graders, no one could touch them, not even Abingdon or Gate City. They yielded only 6 points all season on defense. These Freshmen are the heart of Chilhowie's future, along with a very talented group of Juniors. The Warriors have taken their lumps the past 2 years, but next year should be a very different season for Chilhowie. Coach Robinson knows what he has coming, so I wouldn't run the score up on his Warriors this year.......next year is just a few months away.

Their Freshman class is a very talented group, no doubt.  As bad as I hate to admit it you are right "I wouldn't run the score up on his Warriors this year" they will be back to the old Chilhowie sooner than later. They have been in just about every game this year, they just don't know how to finish yet or they give up too soon.

I can't believe my 100th post and I am talking about a school I love to HATE.

Hey bigWhiner, I don't recall of anyone saying the rebels could beat Richlands or Union! I read some of your post and I think you are just a troll, trying to anger people!

Then you missed the thread. There was another thread with a PH poster talking about how no one inSWVA can stop your RB and that they could beat Richlands. Ill try and find it.

I was being funny, the poster who liked my post got it. Sorry you are so easily offended. I'm not trolling, I constantly post sports-related stuff and info about games. Ive forgotten more about football than youll ever know.