1A West Points

RCITYHOO

In no way did i mean it was a cake walk. just saying for these 3 teams that we would have to play each other again this year to play for a state championship. I know there is some good teams in the west, I only meant the way they are in the points IF they win they will be playing each other.

In no way did i mean it was a cake walk. just saying for these 3 teams that we would have to play each other again this year to play for a state championship. I know there is some good teams in the west, I only meant the way they are in the points IF they win they will be playing each other.

I knew what you meant, and yes Radford, Galax, and GW could meet up again. Both Galax and GW have improved since they played Radford at the start so it would make for a heck of a game

I knew what ya meant just giving you a hard time. I will say seems like a lot of people are over looking J I Burton... not saying you are just in general... and that is a mistake. GW Galax and Radford (my preseason favorite to win the west) are great teams but the boys from Norton can't be forgotten about!

The problem with JIB is other than Union they haven't played any really good teams. Honaker is rock solid but they haven't fared well against good competition.

Personally I think JIB is legit but have faced a weak schedule(much like Haysi '13). I wouldn't be a bit shocked to see JIB in the Semis

I don't get caught up in the weak schedule stuff that much. As hard as it is to schedule all good teams these days you can only play who is in front of you. Now if they were having close games in this weak schedule then you could be concerned but when the starters are playing only halves then they are taking care of business imo

Burton plays Thomas walker so they will be the heavy favorites

Honaker has Ridgeview which many will see as a tossup given the nature of the old honaker/Haysi (which now makes up half of Ridgeview) Personally I think Rigeview should be the favorite going into this game

JIB rests the starters in the 2nd half, still win by 40.

I think Ridgeview is the favorite but not by a whole lot. The Offense isint explosive enough for me to say they are gonna win big(althought I think they will win).

I didnt mean to imply that JIB wasnt good. Just that how good is a little bit of an unknown. 

I think JIB is the best 1A team close to me that we got right now so I will pull for them.

I think when they start playing teams with there caliber just don't knw what's gonna happen. I seen then once vs good competion an they got hammered at Lawson fitchko so I'm still up in the air but I'm pulling for em

Is Union JIB's only loss this season? If so, what was the score?

And what is the likelihood of Hurley and TV's final ranking? They play this Friday, so I'm curious as to how much effect the outcome would be in the final rankings for the winner.

Edited by mapper

Is Union JIB's only loss this season? If so, what was the score?

And what is the likelihood of Hurley and TV's final ranking? They play this Friday, so I'm curious as to how much effect the outcome would be in the final rankings for the winner.

I belive Union won like 52-6 and yes that was their only loss

Union was JIBs only loss. I was there, it could have been 100-0

TV is #13, Hurley is #9. I just took a quick look but I think with a loss TV could drop a couple of spots and Hurley could drop several. To avoid one of the top teams both teams need a W. Whichever team wins stands a good chance of making it to the 2nd round. Lose and face GW, JIB, Galax or Radford... its time to get out the basketballs