Hey bird7

Dookthecook

#25 Mann is their tailback. I think hes close to 1500 yards rushing. Hes fast and very athletic. I believe he is their safety too and he will lay the wood on someone. #2 Beidleman is a stud on defense, leads the timeland in interceptions. He also is their wingback so he gets the ball on their reverse plays. Hes very quick and has talented juke moves. Their lineman arent that big but they are quick. Giles isnt great at just 1 thing but they are good at just about everything.

If Giles gets past Ridgeview and Glenvar beats VA High. I don't know what Giles can do to beat Glenvar. Glenvar held Giles to under 100 rushing I don't see that being any different. If Giles can force a few turnovers and get good field position they would have a good chance.

If Giles gets past Ridgeview and Glenvar beats VA High. I don't know what Giles can do to beat Glenvar. Glenvar held Giles to under 100 rushing I don't see that being any different. If Giles can force a few turnovers and get good field position they would have a good chance.

They will need to come at Glenvar with something they haven't seen. Will need to air it out more than usual to keep them honest

Good grief it isn't like they blew us out 35-0 like they did last year....Giles was up until about a minute to go when they kicked the game winning FG....we may do something different this time I really have no idea but we need to eliminate the big plays they had on offense more than anything....we need to worry about ridgeview first but if we play glenvar again we will be ready.....but they will be hard to beat

Thats the beauty of the Giles single wing. They have a playbook full of some things that go back to 1931 in the Ragsdale family playbook. The only question is if they can execute it if they haven't run it much or if Coach Williams and Co. think they have the boys to run it.

Giles should have beat Glenvar and almost did.....just couldnt get out of there own way at the end....lol. 

Game is over and it's a new season now....regular season games don't mean crap to be honest....just ask Glenvar last year.....everyone is 0-0 and only one team will go 5-0 in this new season....Hope it's us but if not this season has already been a success to me...and if we don't win it then Richlands damn well better win it LOL

I do think that Giles has a few things up their sleeve. I watched them play Christiansburg early in the season, and they ran some stuff I'd never seen. IF Giles and Glenvar advance, Glenvar better come ready to play because I'm sure Giles has some pissed off players after the way the 1st game went

Is the fullback going to be able to play? Do they still have Perkins moved from defensive lint to linebacker?

An earlier poster said that he should be ready come playoff time. Not sure that he'll play 4 quarters Friday, but he should be completely healed if Giles gets past Ridgeview

He is our fullback and one of our linebackers...I haven't heard an update on his condition but someone at the game Friday told me they thought he may play Friday against Ridgeview but they weren't sure. Also heard he would be ready in week #2 if we win Friday...Just have to wait till tomorrow and see...If he is dressed out he's playing...if not well you know he isn't playing lol

He had a broken leg from what I heard