Richlands fans

Swvafan72

Of the seniors leaving which ones will be the hardest to replace? I know I've heard from a lot of people this class worked their butt off all year for not just 4 years but 6. And will the team next year be just as good?

In my opinion, the defense will suffer the most. Losing two amazing LBs in Wade and Addison, and two stud DL in Holmes and Alley, plus the loss of both corners. That is gonna be hard to replace next season.

Your richlands you reload, most ppl think there gonna have a bad year cause there team lost a lot of good senriors. Not just richlands all the good programs. Don't get me wrong richlands lost a lot of amazing talent but programs as good as richlands always replaces talent with talent they will be beast again next year.

Your richlands you reload, most ppl think there gonna have a bad year cause there team lost a lot of good senriors. Not just richlands all the good programs. Don't get me wrong richlands lost a lot of amazing talent but programs as good as richlands always replaces talent with talent they will be beast again next year.

Offensively, we lose 3 OL, RB, and two WR. If we can get a good group of OL up front that can gel quickly and give Asbury time, it should be ok. Like Phillips will have a more expanded roll at WR next year, as will the last of the Browns, I assume.

RB is a different story. White runs hard, but he is very small. I will be intersted to see how he does next year.

Offensively, we lose 3 OL, RB, and two WR. If we can get a good group of OL up front that can gel quickly and give Asbury time, it should be ok. Like Phillips will have a more expanded roll at WR next year, as will the last of the Browns, I assume.

RB is a different story. White runs hard, but he is very small. I will be intersted to see how he does next year.

Seems as if Richlands is uncharacteristically behind in recruiting.

Kidding!

The offence should put up a lot of points with all our receivers and qb along with Lowe coming back...the defence has me worried a lil.I have no clue who the linebackers will be..hopefully the jv team had some good ones....

Elswick will be a good replacement for Wade at LB. as for the other, no idea yet.

With Absher, Cody Howie, Scottie Ball, Chace Collins, Luke Phillips, Landon Lowe, and 2 offensive linemen returning, the offense should be explosive.  The JV team was undefeated last year.  Richlands will be loaded again.....

Unfortunately... many of the division 2A  higher quality teams from this year return a lot of talent.

With Absher, Cody Howie, Scottie Ball, Chace Collins, Luke Phillips, Landon Lowe, and 2 offensive linemen returning, the offense should be explosive. The JV team was undefeated last year. Richlands will be loaded again.....

Unfortunately... many of the division 2A higher quality teams from this year return a lot of talent.

We are fine on offense. Plug in a few linemen and get them to gel and the offense will be fine. It's the other side that is a bit worrisome.

• 2 weeks later...

After looking at the stats, Wade, Holmes, and Addison accounted for more than 90% of the defenses tackles. Replacing them will be hard. If they don't I see this team sitting at 4-6, 5-5, or 6-4 next year. And please don't take offense to this, just my opinion

White is the toughest kid at RB that Richlands has had in a while, he will be fine.  He is built like a brick wall.

White has great instincts as a runner.  A year of lifting and he has a chance to be a VERY good RB !  D is the worry right now.......especially the front 7.  

And everybody has a right to their opinion whether anybody agrees with it or not,  I know I don't have an issue with whatever somebody thinks our record will be,  but I know that some (  and not just Richlands fans )  are a little too sensitive. 

I'll take my chances with Mance getting this team where it will need to be.  The JV team has a lot of good young talent and will be coached up !

Just what returns on offence will win them 8 games or MoRE next year.I was told last week that there is a running back wanting to be a blue tornado next year to try to play at the next level.not gonna mentione no names because it may not be true but I'll give ya a hint..he is the fastest running back Richlands faced last year and he is not from va but close....