VT Basketball

Ryan4VT

I have changed my tune since this time last week and I now think Buzz should be COY....to be picked 14th and finishing 6th is a great job....I think Miami was picked 5th(i believe) and finished tied for 2nd.....so I say Buzz for COY

As for player of the year it's tough....It's either Johnson or Brogdon and both deserve to win but I would have to go with Johnson but JMO

All ACC first team should be easy.....Johnson,Brogdon,Allen,Ingram and Barber

Just hope Buzz stays around long enough to finish what he started

Buzz finished 2nd behind Laranega for CoY. Two votes out. Complete and utter trash. Miami is one of the most talented teams in the league and finished +3. We are a team of transfers, freshmen, and sophomores and finished +8.

I can get used to this whole sitting at court side thing lol. The players can actually hear us now. Poor number 15 got the brunt of it last night. He knew we weren't impressed with his "beard". Lol.

Now, let's beat Miami again and head for a rematch with UVA.

I can get used to this whole sitting at court side thing lol. The players can actually hear us now. Poor number 15 got the brunt of it last night. He knew we weren't impressed with his "beard". Lol.

Now, let's beat Miami again and head for a rematch with UVA.

We held up our end!

We looked flat for most of the game. LeDay was just not mentally into it and you could tell. As he goes, VT goes. Still only lost by 6, which both covered the spread and proved that we are not a fluke basketball team.

Buzz is the man. The university offered 150 free tickets to students who were at the Lane box office this morning. Buzz immediately agreed to buy 150 more for the next set of people in line but you couldn't skip class. Then a few students said they wanted one but had class so he left a few in their names because he likes "truth-tellers."

How did we get so lucky to have him?