Hurley and Honaket

Rams75

I can assure u Honaker had starters in when they run up the score. Hurley wasn't that bad ,and I hope u enjoy your whooping Friday night because rest assured you will get a good one. How bout a rebel yell

I'm not so sure Hurley will run up the score on Honaker. They let up on Grundy at 56 early in the 3rd and that was it. Greg Tester is too much of a class act of a coach to do that. Actually that's what makes him a great coach.

Two years ago when Honaker beat Hurley at The Cliff and that brawl broke out the honaker starters was in and it was a 30 point ball game. If you think Tester will take it lightly on Hubbard Friday you are crazy. This honaker team is the worse team I've ever seen come out of honaker. Time for some payback for the Rebels.

Hurley is scoring a lot of points, but Greg hasn't tried to run the score up on anyone. He starts subbing early and usually the third string plays the 4th quarter.I also think it will be a tougher game than what some seem to think.

Hurley will be back to a .500 team next year..i dont see them sitting many starters they dont have the dept to start a game with starters on the bench..now the 3rd quarter may be differnt it should be far enough out of reach he can sub

Yes Rocky Justus is, they flew him to Cincinnati children's hospital last night. Don't know the details but I heard a broken vertebrae and possibly two more was broken.