FB Playoffs Score UPDATES- Round 2 11/18/2016

trublue

I picked Graham to win it all, but after looking at Appo, no one in the West or east has the speed to keep up with these boys in my opinion

It's not a track meet, it's a football game. If measurables dictated State Titles in football, the LPD wouldn't have had 20+.

Bogus calls against Graham all night.. Where is this crew from?

Same thin happened in Union game. Two extremely iffy PI calls extensed DR drives in first half, and I heard a lot of chop blocking was going on.

And UVAO, I totally agree, it rarely holds, but maybe nextbweek will be first time lol.

P Mc. creates a turnover near the 1, Couple of penalities give'm 4th & 7 - go for a, 24 yd FG - Rebs jump offside.

On 4th & 3, they go for it, but Nelson slips in the backfield. Rebs get the ball back late in the 3rd, down 14-6

Richlands qb john Luke asbury passed for 102 yards and two scores first half. Richlands had advantage in total yards, 177-74

Richlands honoring Bradley Strong and retiring his baseball jersey!!!! Congrats Bradley!!!!!!!