burton at eastside

The U Bear

Seeing both, I'd be surprised if JIB beat them twice in a row. They have one scorer and the rest can struggle at times while Eastside is a more complete team.

GW just smashed Martinsville, I'd be shocked if anyone else won the title in 1A.

The GW that smashed Martinsville is NOT the 1A GW Maroons from Wytheville. Just to clarify...The GW that Martinsville played was 4A George Washington of Danville and they are the cream of the crop in 4A.

Honaker hung an L on the Maroons in Wise at the tourny (15 pt loss at that). It wouldn't surprise me at all to see George Wythe not win the 1A title....Even though they was my early season pick to win it.

The GW that smashed Martinsville is NOT the 1A GW Maroons from Wytheville. Just to clarify...The GW that Martinsville played was 4A George Washington of Danville and they are the cream of the crop in 4A.

Honaker hung an L on the Maroons in Wise at the tourny (15 pt loss at that). It wouldn't surprise me at all to see George Wythe not win the 1A title....Even though they was my early season pick to win it.

My bad I thought someone said GWW, twk Ws for Wytheville. Probably a typo lol, and I should've known better since I've seen GW play and they didn't look great (at UVAW).

Which team beat Richlands in the opener, was it GW, Honkaer or Bell? I can't remember ATM. I just know it was one of the three on opposite side of JIB, Central and Union.

My bad I thought someone said GWW, twk Ws for Wytheville. Probably a typo lol, and I should've known better since I've seen GW play and they didn't look great (at UVAW).

Which team beat Richlands in the opener, was it GW, Honkaer or Bell? I can't remember ATM. I just know it was one of the three on opposite side of JIB, Central and Union.

George Wythe beat Richlands