Richlands Blue/White Game

Ryan4VT

Defense looks outstanding!!! Offensive running game looked good with both White and Johnson taking carries. The freshman from Pikeview looked to be good for the future. Horne and Brown looked good. I would say their may be a QB change by midseason. Trey was alright, however Race may have turned some heads.

8 hours ago, local_insight said:

Defense looks outstanding!!! Offensive running game looked good with both White and Johnson taking carries. The freshman from Pikeview looked to be good for the future. Horne and Brown looked good. I would say their may be a QB change by midseason. Trey was alright, however Race may have turned some heads.

LOL that will not happen

11 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Happy wife, happy life.

Wow......quick learner Ryan !!  My wife and I will be married 25 years this coming Monday and it has taken me several of those years to learn that.............my wife may say I still haven't learned that....lol

I didn't get to go to the Blue/White game because I was out of town but from what I have heard,  they are big, strong and the D looked really good,  pretty much what local_insight stated except I didn't get much info on the QB play yet,  hope to find out more.  I also hadn't heard much about the new guy from Pikeview,  

Can't wait to go watch the Jamboree !