Morristown West @Union

Union_Fan

On 9/25/2017 at 8:29 PM, CriticalNoise said:

1A,2A,4A,6A,9A....you can only put 11 on the field at once.

To quote myself on this post, I noticed 5 if not 6 playing both sides at numerous times.

Union dominated the game other than the stated turnovers. We really only gave up 1 big play and that was the run up the gut that Jenkins chased down.

#RollBearsRoll

1 minute ago, sup_rbeast said:

The goaline stand on 1st and goal from the 2 right before half was the series that more or less decided that game. Word to the wise, Don't run at #50...if you do, you are just pissin' in the wind.

4 chances to punch it in from the 1 and get a FG,  unbelievable.

3 minutes ago, sup_rbeast said:

The goaline stand on 1st and goal from the 2 right before half was the series that more or less decided that game. Word to the wise, Don't run at #50...if you do, you are just pissin' in the wind.

Running at Jeb and 52 Luigi is basically wasting downs. That stand was so awesome. Pouiler is very good too, but Jeb just eats up blocks and still makes plays.

Man that Defense that Union puts on the field every Friday is nasty!! Best I've seen in this area in a long time.  Please dont let the score fool you. Union dominated that game they won with 6 turnovers!!  Very impressed tonight, an the union fans on here that post about how they don't like the offense come on now.  Just because it's not what you think we need to do doesn't mean it's not effective.  James Mitchell getting his hands on the ball every play is a good thing as long as he stays healthy. I love how we are playing driving down your throat on O an smashing people on D.  Union is very phiscal I don't know if the ppl on here that was at the game seen some of the serious blocks giving out.  MW is gonna be beat an bruised Tommor.  

#GoBears

We were at the fence on the goal line stand. #50 pretty much plugged that up on his own and the backers cleaned it up. MW probably didn't gain a foot on three tries. Union dominated both sides of the LOS and if not for the numerous fumbles, this probably was closer to being a 21 or 28 - 3/10 game than anything. Nice showing by Union tonight. 

11 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Union only lost three fumbles? That can't be right. I can think of four of top of my head. 

I think you're right. I believe #20 lost three and #10 lost 1. Not sure who #20 is, but that kid can fly. Needs to work on protecting the football, but when he ran down that MW back it looked like he was on a motorcycle. 

46 minutes ago, JDHoss said:

I think you're right. I believe #20 lost three and #10 lost 1. Not sure who #20 is, but that kid can fly. Needs to work on protecting the football, but when he ran down that MW back it looked like he was on a motorcycle. 

Jenkins is fastest kid on team. He hasn't had ball security issues like this all year, I don't know what caused his issues last night. 

59 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Jenkins is fastest kid on team. He hasn't had ball security issues like this all year, I don't know what caused his issues last night. 

I'm not convinced that 20 is Union's fastest player. It would take a race between 20 and 17 to convince me either way...it's one of those two, though.

20 is Jenkins, bad night and being very young, poor play caused by MW , don't discount a defense that knows how to strip a ball.good teams can point out your weakness,it's better to find out now than later. I was pleased to see a tight game, builds character and makes you work for 4 quarters. Looking foreword to just watching a game instead of working it, yes I will be obnoxious so keep the young ones away from me, hell I would hate for another Jones to get in trouble for cursing.