Dub nikkels

Dookthecook

Ha ha and hee hee..  Thom Walker hung 50+5 on Two Valleys up hear n oakywud.  Cussin Sampson and the gals plus self so pride of Pine Ears.  Self u ask? Dat be me Dookthecook. Yahoo I sew pride!

we tailsmackin all day. Drink few buddy lites wiff panfer tailsmackin people. They reel gud people. Since we n's hangin roun all weak in. We tode them too potty wit us Dookthecook's.

bout game. Did I say how pride we be of pine ears. Yahoo we said when we scored what called tuchdown. Agin an agin we hollerd yahoo and yee hi. At 1 moment I felt like those jumpin people of V of T. Special when they play tune Mr Sandman.  These n pine ears reel dill.  Regions hear we come. Sampson so hap he bout cry.  Member Sampson all state star for pine ears back in time !

fer now its back to motel . Ruby gal waitin . Her wink at ol Dook . I say yahooooo! Nite famlee messy board peeps!

1 udder .. born bred in gud o lee .  But by golly pine ear I are. 

Go ears go

over the line over the goal 

we cum from ewing

our pride a brewing.

yahoo

2 hours ago, Dookthecook said:

Famlee members please come back. Pine ear fans happy

I asked you a question. Are you so rude as to now answer someone's polite question? I thought a big part of a 'hillbilly persona' was really good manners, Southern hospitality or what have you. 

8 hours ago, Dookthecook said:

. Since we n's hangin roun all weak in. We tode them too potty wit us Dookthecook's.

Just as long as you put a new roll of toilet paper in the outhouse...

10 hours ago, Dookthecook said:

At 1 moment I felt like those jumpin people of V of T. Special when they play tune Mr Sandman. 

Imagining Tech walk out to this made me spit my whisky all over the breakfast nook.

DUMDUMDUMDUMDUMDUMDUMDUMDUMFUMDUMDUM DA DUM Mr. SANDMAN... Yeeees? BRING ME A DREAM...

18 hours ago, BigWinners said:

I asked you a question. Are you so rude as to now answer someone's polite question? I thought a big part of a 'hillbilly persona' was really good manners, Southern hospitality or what have you. 

Best to just ignore his posts. Might have had an unpleasant childhood! In any case it is obvious never made it to adulthood.

20 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Who said he's misspelling on purpose.

20 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Who said he's misspelling on purpose.

Jus start skewl at north Ewing commune collage. I'm promise to prove my prounoun nuncination