Ridgeview at Central

Observer

I agree 

9 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

The Warriors brought it tonight.  Brickey is going to play at the next level as a WR.  That kid can ball.

Ridgeview needs to work on the pass defense... badly.  We're atrocious defending the pass.

I agree Brickey looked pretty good.  Pretty impressive performance.  Glad they have a QB that can get it to him

Central QB/LB impressed me kid was making plays ALL over the field on Both side if the ball. They WR looks like he has Great Size as well. Do they have Twitter? RV set the Edge a little  better but still couldn't Cover my Granny on any route lol. They better tighten the D if they wanna make a run in the Playoffs. I think Trenton Adkins showed everyone he is a D1 Caliber RB. 1k in 3 Games that's something Special 

35 minutes ago, RichRich said:

I'm not the one crying about posts.  I'm reading them

Nope. You are not reading. You're posting. If you was just reading you'd scroll on past my tears. Who cares what TJ does over here on the football side? Basketball discussion don't belong on this forum. There's a place for it. 

12 minutes ago, jonah58 said:

Nope. You are not reading. You're posting. If you was just reading you'd scroll on past my tears. Who cares what TJ does over here on the football side? Basketball discussion don't belong on this forum. There's a place for it. 

Yeah thats pretty obvious I am posting.  Never made a claim that I wasnt.  You think a person cant read posts and make posts?  Thats how forums work.  They also allow to you scroll.  Its sports, people talk and go on they get hyped up. Been that way for yrs.   

1 minute ago, RichRich said:

Yeah thats pretty obvious I am posting.  Never made a claim that I wasnt.  You think a person cant read posts and make posts?  Thats how forums work.  They also allow to you scroll.  Its sports, people talk and go on they get hyped up. Been that way for yrs.   

That's what I'm saying too. I think you just hate Central so bad you'll argue about anything.  

You don't have to tell me to scroll on past when you're not doing it.  

14 minutes ago, RichRich said:

As I said I'm not the one crying over the posts I'm reading and enjoying them.  I have no need to scroll on past.  I like to see folks hyping up games and the team's they are pulling for

Oh gotcha.

As I said, double standards. I need to scroll past but you don't.  

Crying? You've spent 2 hours crying about my one post stating the OBVIOUS which is to take basketball discussions elsewhere. 

23 minutes ago, jonah58 said:

Oh gotcha.

As I said, double standards. I need to scroll past but you don't.  

Crying? You've spent 2 hours crying about my one post stating the OBVIOUS which is to take basketball discussions elsewhere. 

No double standards im not telling people to stop posting. The basketball coach is the Athletic director I believe and the assistant principal. His actions are relevant to football

5 hours ago, RichRich said:

You can easily scroll past it.  Central has a few coaches that arent very well versed in sportsmanship.   It crosses over to other sports

You are telling me to scroll past.... that means to "not post"....

What TJ did 2 years ago with kids who are not even in HS anymore, and between 2 teams who have nothing to do with this thread is absolutely not relevant.  He has zero influence over the football players other than getting kids to NOT play football. I'd say he would love it if basketball was the only sport at the school.

And it all started with someone saying Central would show poor sportsmanship (because of some stupid little league debacle) which absolutely did not happen last night and hasn't happened in a couple of years. 

If my memory serves me correctly, the only unsportsmanlike conduct penalty last night was on a Ridgeview player, not a Central player. 

So you have a choice here to scroll on past like you keep telling me to do. You won't,  because you don't walk the talk.

I'm not for sure how its so difficult for you to comprehend there is no reason for me to scroll past.  I enjoy the posts and reading them unlike you. Im not mad because someone pointed out the lack of sportsmanship shown by a person who is now athletic director of a school. Seems to have got you riled up tho.  He has influence over all the sports.  Kids see the way he acts and they will follow suit.  

3 minutes ago, RichRich said:

I'm not for sure how its so difficult for you to comprehend there is no reason for me to scroll past.  I enjoy the posts and reading them unlike you. Im not mad because someone pointed out the lack of sportsmanship shown by a person who is now athletic director of a school. Seems to have got you riled up tho.  He has influence over all the sports.  Kids see the way he acts and they will follow suit.  

Told you you couldn't take your own advice. Self control.

2 minutes ago, jonah58 said:

Told you you couldn't take your own advice. Self control.

My advice is to scroll on past something if you don't like it.  Really no situation for me to take that advice.  Hopefully whoever is reading this to you will point out that I like the discussions

4 minutes ago, RichRich said:

My advice is to scroll on past something if you don't like it.  Really no situation for me to take that advice.  Hopefully whoever is reading this to you will point out that I like the discussions

Oh so you liked my post and that is why you chose to comment on it rather than scroll on past? Gotcha genius.

You have the logic of a 3 year old.

Your posts are part of the discussion aren't they?  I said i like the discussions.  Things seem to easily fly over your head.  You sound mad because i didn't give you a heart like or something.  You really get fired up over your boy mccamis.  You trying to get a field named after you or something?

9 minutes ago, RichRich said:

Your posts are part of the discussion aren't they?  I said i like the discussions.  Things seem to easily fly over your head.  You sound mad because i didn't give you a heart like or something.  You really get fired up over your boy mccamis.  You trying to get a field named after you or something?

I could care less about McAmis.  That's why I'd like to see him discussed somewhere else but you sure do like to bring him up. Man crush?

Flying over my head? You seem to think your hypocrisy is inescapable because you hurl feeble insults. What is right in front of your face is the fact that you keep telling me to do something that you are not willing to do. You say scroll on past posts you disagree with. You say it's easy, but you have yet to do that to my posts. You say it's part of the discussion, but somehow that doesn't apply to me, just you. Wake up and quit being a hypocrite.  Practice what you preach and scroll past this post.