So, who paints your fields?

BoBob

31 minutes ago, BoBob said:

Just trying to get a feel for who is the "field crew" at your local high schools.

Coaches?

Volunteers?

Athletic Directors?

Graham coaches paint the practice field but games are played on turf field shared with neighboring Bluefield High School, WV (Beavers) . 

7 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Graham coaches paint the practice field but games are played on turf field shared with neighboring Bluefield High School, WV (Beavers) . 

Yea, I knew you guys played on turf.  One day I hope to see a game there. 

1 hour ago, BoBob said:

Just trying to get a feel for who is the "field crew" at your local high schools.

Coaches?

Volunteers?

Athletic Directors?

Volunteers -- when we can get them.  Apparently our local Rec Department did it until our athletic director ticked them off a couple of years go.

On 8/9/2021 at 2:58 PM, RCITYHOO said:

for Radford I believe it's the 3 Blind Mice.

haha, my original post must have been deleted.  it is volunteers that have done it for years.  I don't think the AD has ever stepped on the field.

3 hours ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Unfortunately ours has lol

Exactly Hokiebird. I am glad ours has never stepped onto the field. I live close enough to Giles County and have heard the issues or "issue"you guys are dealing with. I think enough people have caught on to the point that he realizes his behavior must change or it will only being more heat.  Maybe not, I don't know. But, I know the word is out far and wide and no longer contained between Ripplemead and Narrows. 

26 minutes ago, Fairlawncat said:

Exactly Hokiebird. I am glad ours has never stepped onto the field. I live close enough to Giles County and have heard the issues or "issue"you guys are dealing with. I think enough people have caught on to the point that he realizes his behavior must change or it will only being more heat.  Maybe not, I don't know. But, I know the word is out far and wide and no longer contained between Ripplemead and Narrows. 

It won't change until someone changes it...and it won't be him that does the changing