John Marshall Ranked 23rd in the Nation

BandanaVTDavis4321

In a National High School Poll that ranks the top 25 PUBLIC High Schools in America called The Circuit, John Marshall of Richmond is ranked 23rd in the country, and the number one ranked public school in Virginia in Hoops.  As for "The Circuit," you will hear much more about this bunch over the next decade.  They are moving in on Rivals, 247, and do an impressive job with High School Hoops/AAU Stuff, Top 100 players, etc.  Here is there website https://www.theseasonticket.com/.  Many of you might have heard of this bunch, but I think it's about as solid of a High School Basketball National Website that I've seen.  

On 1/21/2022 at 2:44 PM, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

In a National High School Poll that ranks the top 25 PUBLIC High Schools in America called The Circuit, John Marshall of Richmond is ranked 23rd in the country, and the number one ranked public school in Virginia in Hoops.  As for "The Circuit," you will hear much more about this bunch over the next decade.  They are moving in on Rivals, 247, and do an impressive job with High School Hoops/AAU Stuff, Top 100 players, etc.  Here is there website https://www.theseasonticket.com/.  Many of you might have heard of this bunch, but I think it's about as solid of a High School Basketball National Website that I've seen.  

Don't know about nation but I know they're gonna be#1 in 2a VA