Central @ Union

UnionFan101

6 hours ago, RichRich said:

Anyone got the stats from this game?  I cant imagine stat wise it was close

From the BHC...

First Downs: WCC 12, U 16; Rushes-Yards: WCC 40, U 340; Passing Yards: WCC 161, U 78; Comp-Att.-Int.: WCC 8-19-1, U 6-9-0; Fumbles-Lost: WCC 1-0, U 2-1; Penalties-Yards: WCC 2-10, U 11-110; Punts-Average: WCC 1-38, U 0-0

3 hours ago, Union_Fan said:

From the BHC...

First Downs: WCC 12, U 16; Rushes-Yards: WCC 40, U 340; Passing Yards: WCC 161, U 78; Comp-Att.-Int.: WCC 8-19-1, U 6-9-0; Fumbles-Lost: WCC 1-0, U 2-1; Penalties-Yards: WCC 2-10, U 11-110; Punts-Average: WCC 1-38, U 0-0

Central very disciplined high school team with 10 penalty yards lol gimme a break 110 to 10 that’s ridiculous refereeing 

44 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Worst crew I have seen in a while.  They let the crowd and coaches control them. Inconsistent all night.  Hard to call it like you see it if you don't know what you're watching. 

I don’t even mind a missed call here and there but for Central to be called for 10 total yards is just a joke 

On 10/15/2022 at 12:38 PM, Union_Fan said:

From the BHC...

So roughly 200 total yards Central vs a lil over 400 for Union.  Just from watching i thought that would be lopsided

1 hour ago, RichRich said:

So roughly 200 total yards Central vs a lil over 400 for Union.  Just from watching i thought that would be lopsided

Union drove ball all night and would get a couple holding penalties every time and kill the drive.  And yeah Central didn't really have to get many yards Union was doing that for them

6 hours ago, Dawg01 said:

Any word on #61 bishop kid. Looked pretty bad hope he can come back.

1 hour ago, redtiger said:

Watching it on WCYB it was a noncontact injury which usually isn't good

He said that while he was blocking, he heard something pop. That was at the game. Not heard anything since.

6 hours ago, Dawg01 said:

Any word on #61 bishop kid. Looked pretty bad hope he can come back.

Talked to him after the game Friday night, said he was really sore, and a little swelling. He said he didn't think it was really serious!! He said he was going for a MRI today!! Prayers for him and hoping it is nothing serious, and he will get healed up and ready to finish out the season against Abingdon and Battle.