What is Gate City’s Coach Doing?

Kevin Owens

Can someone explain why the Gate City  coach refuses to start #30?

The kid is arguably the 2nd best scorer on the team, and one of the better defenders and rebounders.

Does the coach have a personal issue with starting transfers that weren’t brought up through the feeder schools?

Maybe time Vermillion or Ervin come out of retirement.

On 1/27/2023 at 11:08 PM, Kevin Owens said:

The kid is arguably the 2nd best scorer on the team, and one of the better defenders and rebounders.

Does the coach have a personal issue with starting transfers that weren’t brought up through the feeder schools?

Where did he transfer from?

Wait a minute...

I thought Gate City was homegrown and Big Bad John Marshall was the only one benefiting from transfers?

3 hours ago, cityofRaven said:

Wait a minute...

I thought Gate City was homegrown and Big Bad John Marshall was the only one benefiting from transfers?

There's a big difference in transfers for each of these schools...

GC Transfers are usually good high school players that if they get college offers, its local colleges or lower division schools. On the other hand, the kids John Marshall gets, they however, will probably be playing with LeBron in a few years or at least a blue blood college. 

No sir!  The real question is why you failed in your attempt to dethrone the Tribal Chief!  The Head of the Table!  I was pulling for you to beat Roman Reigns and you failed!  Miserably!

Wrestling is real to me dammit!  😄

7 hours ago, Wade_1 said:

There's a big difference in transfers for each of these schools...

GC Transfers are usually good high school players that if they get college offers, its local colleges or lower division schools. On the other hand, the kids John Marshall gets, they however, will probably be playing with LeBron in a few years or at least a blue blood college. 

So... What you're telling me is that you're not good enough at recruiting? 

6 hours ago, cityofRaven said:

So... What you're telling me is that you're not good enough at recruiting? 

Basically lol

One coach (TY White) has the resources, National AAU Program, and NBA/college connections.