Coach arrested??

Observer

11 hours ago, BKFootball said:

Now that is true so this year i guess central a little more deep with players that have been playing and 3 freshman guys that are taking over the starting spots for good reason.  How did the ridgeview scrimmage go?

Well, they are replacing all 5 OL and it shows. They want to run more this year and should still be able to throw some but not to the level they did the last two years.  Although, I think they really need to rep their passing game because teams are going to line up to stop the run. They lost an outstanding WR core but have a couple of capable replacements.  I think the starting RB this year should have been starting the last two years….but, hey, I don’t pretend to fully understand  the coaching decisions z 
On defense they are really gonna miss the Counts kid at SS more than anyone else, IMHO.  He was a rangy aggressive kid that was willing to hit and covered sideline to sideline.  I watched a lot of football and didn’t see a better SS last year in 2D.  Their whole secondary has a combined zero starts….that will show its head sooner or later.

I think 6-4 to 8-2.  I feel like the M7 is wide open and that across the board the region is not quite as good as last year.  

14 hours ago, SwvaOG said:

Well, they are replacing all 5 OL and it shows. They want to run more this year and should still be able to throw some but not to the level they did the last two years.  Although, I think they really need to rep their passing game because teams are going to line up to stop the run. They lost an outstanding WR core but have a couple of capable replacements.  I think the starting RB this year should have been starting the last two years….but, hey, I don’t pretend to fully understand  the coaching decisions z 
On defense they are really gonna miss the Counts kid at SS more than anyone else, IMHO.  He was a rangy aggressive kid that was willing to hit and covered sideline to sideline.  I watched a lot of football and didn’t see a better SS last year in 2D.  Their whole secondary has a combined zero starts….that will show its head sooner or later.

I think 6-4 to 8-2.  I feel like the M7 is wide open and that across the board the region is not quite as good as last year.  

how do you feel they pair up against eastside in this upcoming week;  Against that Power I back field led by freshman tail back. 

17 hours ago, BKFootball said:

how do you feel they pair up against eastside in this upcoming week;  Against that Power I back field led by freshman tail back. 

I think they will be okay and they need the experience of lining up and stopping the run.  Offensively, they weren't able to run too much against Letcher; however, they just aren't going to run the QB too much in pre-season.  I think if they are in a pinch they will still throw the ball...they still have some capable WR's....just inexperienced and the big play threats have moved on.  I actually think they could still have the second best group of WRs in the M7 behind Union....and they may actually challenge for best.  

Now that his name has now been made public by the authorities and it is absolute common knowledge in Wise County by pubic record, here is the person charged.  Keyword......Charged.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=706948371476503&set=a.244655934372418&type=3&ref=embed_page