Week 1: Burton @ Ridgeview

Wade_1

RV wins by 30+.  Will rush for 250+ yards with RB scoring 2-3 times.  Starting RB should have been starting last several years.  I’ll be curious to see if they have a legitimate backup QB.  They rolled the dice last two years and didn’t have a legit #2. It was the Hill kid moving to QB and running wildcat.   A complete waste of potential development for another kid.  This won’t be a close game.

I really think the M7 will be a lot of fun this year.

9 hours ago, SwvaOG said:

RV wins by 30+.  Will rush for 250+ yards with RB scoring 2-3 times.  Starting RB should have been starting last several years.  I’ll be curious to see if they have a legitimate backup QB.  They rolled the dice last two years and didn’t have a legit #2. It was the Hill kid moving to QB and running wildcat.   A complete waste of potential development for another kid.  This won’t be a close game.

I really think the M7 will be a lot of fun this year.

If you are referring to Hackney that kid has had a lot of unfortunate injuries in his HS career.  Good family and hopefully he has a full healthy senior year.   

1 hour ago, 1inStripes said:

If you are referring to Hackney that kid has had a lot of unfortunate injuries in his HS career.  Good family and hopefully he has a full healthy senior year.   

Yes.  Good people for sure.  If RV had his physical running the last two years it would have added a great counter to the passing game.  I know he had some injuries but they just didn't give the kid the chance.  Ironically, to have a good year, the staff is going to have to depend on him. 

The argument can definitely be made that Hackney wasn't used to his potential as a ball carrier but RV needed a H-Back that could catch, and Gabe fit the bill perfectly. Imo his time at H-Back helped make him a complete Back now. The kid can do anything they need and they're gonna need him to protect and lead for O'Quinn