Top SW District Players

FootballFan77

Graham obviously with kids like Clements, Jennings, the lineman (Omar I think his name is) and about 3 others

Tazewell- Taylor and Creasy are incredible

Lebanons stud QB

Marion's D1 baller and defensive stud Austin Coe

The above names come to mind. I'm sure Richlands and VH have some ballers.

36 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I wouldn’t count my GMen before they hatch 😂

Preseason state championship talk for just about any HS team is premature in my opinion. I think some have the opinion that we might as well skip the season and let Graham play RH this Friday in Salem. I'd pump the brakes just a touch......

13 minutes ago, Mountain Football said:

Preseason state championship talk for just about any HS team is premature in my opinion. I think some have the opinion that we might as well skip the season and let Graham play RH this Friday in Salem. I'd pump the brakes just a touch......

Bingo! This group needs to prove themselves every.single.week. Just because they won last year with a perfect season doesn’t automatically mean they will end up in Salem again. Getting the big head and underestimating your opponents won’t help anybody. I’m not saying they won’t end up in Salem but it’s way to early to say they will. Graham lost a great group of on field leaders in those Seniors, we’ll see if this year’s Seniors can replicate that leadership and take the GMen into the playoffs. 

48 minutes ago, Mountain Football said:

Not giving you state and I know you guys wanna be cautious but you won’t have any problems winning region.  Union might have something to say next 2 seasons but not yet and GC is improving faster than most thought they would