Week 3 Scores

Unchained

Hard fought game by both teams. Sports, especially football, teaches hard life lessons. Probably the most important lesson is to be responsible for your actions and control what you can control. You can’t worry about or blame things outside your control. If you make mistakes, learn from them and move on. It’s better that kids learn them now. Good luck the rest of the way.

2 minutes ago, tornado99 said:

Hard fought game by both teams. Sports, especially football, teaches hard life lessons. Probably the most important lesson is to be responsible for your actions and control what you can control. You can’t worry about or blame things outside your control. If you make mistakes, learn from them and move on. It’s better that kids learn them now. Good luck the rest of the way.

Wise words! 

6 minutes ago, bulldog05-CO2017 said:

It goes both ways as far as “help from the refs” on those calls. Richlands isn’t as bad as I thought, but still pretty terrible. Tazewells playing Friday night just made them look decent. I’m not bashing them by no means, but the only win I see them getting is Lebanon and maybe Marion. 

I actually think Richlands is better than people think. Yes they still aren't great but if they play other games with the same intensity, I see them winning several of them. The rivalry always brings out the best/worst in both of the teams sometimes. 

14 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

I actually think Richlands is better than people think. Yes they still aren't great but if they play other games with the same intensity, I see them winning several of them. The rivalry always brings out the best/worst in both of the teams sometimes. 

I do have to agree with you on this. But they are still not a “typical” Richlands team. Now 3 years from now, I think they’ll be back up. 

Could tonight have been the scare the Bulldogs need for a talented roster to play up to their talent level? 

Was this a confidence boost for the Blues going toe to toe with a more talented team? Or is letting a win slip through through their fingers too devastating to overcome? Let’s see how they respond. 

Fun fact: Current Blues coach Brannon Breeding and his classmates won the state championship at 14-0 in 1992. During their freshman season, they would have endured a 2-8 campaign in 1989. In not predicting anything, but providing an example for the younger players to keep improving.