Riverheads plays Christiansburg

BandanaVTDavis4321

7 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

I think Riverheads will be in a mess. 

From what I have seen I agree. Perfect game and it may be respectable but it would take a bad game from C’burg and the Gladiators being on fire to be close. Complete homer but I am a realist as well. 

I would be surprised if this game is within 17 points.  If Riverheads keeps it 17 and under, that would surprise the he** out of me, and that's not as a disrespect to the Red Team.  It's just the opinion that Christiansburg is very, very good.  I think Christiansburg, if playing Class 2 football instead of Class 3, would win the Class 2 state title this year.  I don't think Union, Radford, Graham, Appo, Radford, Gretna, none of them would beat em.  CBurg is 5-0.  They just beat Pulaski easily by a score of 44-20 last night and Pulaski gave Princeton all they wanted.  Christiansburg will overwhelmingly likely be 8-0 before they play P. Henry of Roanoke and then game 10 is Salem.  I think they will beat Patrick Henry and play within 12 points of Salem. 

2 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Me too....so if auburn plays you gonna miss it?

IF they play I’ll probably be in Riner. I just don’t have high hopes of that. They’ve avoided Giles, Galax, and GW the past 2 years. They finally decide to play one of the 3 and forfeit at halftime. Someone mentioned it’s their homecoming so maybe they will play.