Week 6 Scores/Updates

Graham32

Just now, SwvaOG said:

🤷‍♂️

Old throw back ball control offense designed to get 4 yards a carry.  If you watched Central during that time period and Riverheads tape, you'd see the similarities.  

On 12/2/2023 at 7:27 PM, FactChecker2022 said:

🤦🏼‍♂️

I stand on my previous statement:  Riverheads is what you get if Central 2019-2021 played 1A. Guess who knocked off Central????  A team with speed and skill and could throw the ball and strike quickly. 

And I stand on my previous statement that last Riverheads wouldn't have got past Graham or Ridgeview. 

Welcome to 2A, great showing for their first year. 

10 minutes ago, SwvaOG said:

I stand on my previous statement:  Riverheads is what you get if Central 2019-2021 played 1A. Guess who knocked off Central????  A team with speed and skill and could throw the ball and strike quickly. 

And I stand on my previous statement that last Riverheads wouldn't have got past Graham or Ridgeview. 

Welcome to 2A, great showing for their first year. 

Did you mean to say Ridgeview?

59 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Did you mean to say Ridgeview?

Yes.  I still think Graham and Ridgeview would have beat Riverheads last year.  Union would have given them a tough game as well.  

On 12/9/2023 at 4:14 PM, SWVAgridiron said:

I misread, I thought you were referring to this season. 

No, I said this earlier in the year when everyone was predicting a Riverheads run through 2A.  When they made the finals, someone clipped it and send it back out with a laughing emoji.