Week 6 Scores/Updates

Graham32

5 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

After that first Marion TD, Graham seems to have woken up a bit.  Hitting harder, tackling better.  Marion has a few good ball players, the qb, tight end and a couple running backs look like good ball players.  

The one kid, Coe  is a D-1 commit to Air Force.

3 minutes ago, robtom said:

He is not on their Rivals or 247 site as a commit

2 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I thought the radio guys for Graham said he committed to Air Force maybe they said he had just got an offer.

https://heraldcourier.com/sports/prep-football-air-force-commit-austin-coe-aims-high-for-marion-canes/article_83bfb05e-3aba-11ee-8749-cb23aae6f47d.html

5 minutes ago, Liam McPoyle said:

Roberts to Edwards 47 yd TD

Graham 21  Marion 7

2:18 2Q

Glad to see Clements playing.  He appears to be doing better then in the Union game.  But still doesn't appear to be 100%.  When he gets back to full speed, that will be big for Graham.  Edwards is having a great game.

31 minutes ago, JDHoss said:

It's an 8 PM kickoff here in The Fort with the Fort Pierce Westwood Panthers  hosting the Okeechobee Brahmans. Both are 3-1 and it's a big district game with 200+ fans...🙄🙄

Can't imagine attending a game with so few fans. Has to take some of the fun out of it.

15 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Glad to see Clements playing.  He appears to be doing better then in the Union game.  But still doesn't appear to be 100%.  When he gets back to full speed, that will be big for Graham.  Edwards is having a great game.

Nowhere near 100% in my opinion but yes better than Union game. I wouldn’t use him any 2nd half. I’d give Floyd & Jennings some touches. Edwards is doing great. 

26 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Nowhere near 100% in my opinion but yes better than Union game. I wouldn’t use him any 2nd half. I’d give Floyd & Jennings some touches. Edwards is doing great. 

Yes, but Lloyd is on the sideline with his knee wrapped up.  In his first game coming off of injury and his first action of the season.

2 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Yes, but Lloyd is on the sideline with his knee wrapped up.  In his first game coming off of injury and his first action of the season.

Injuries are plaguing the GMen for sure. I wouldn’t use anyone remotely injured or banged up in this half unless I had to. 

22 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

Can't imagine attending a game with so few fans. Has to take some of the fun out of it.

It does. I really miss the atmosphere back home. There are only about  3-4 places from here to Miami that have a decent atmosphere. Vero Beach comes the closest to matching a SWVA atmosphere with their band, crowd and train horn. That Said, it's nice watching late October and November football in a tee shirt, shorts and sandals. 🤔 That, and there are a lot of nice athletes in most games we go to. Everybody down here has guys who can run. 

Westwood 18

Okeechobee 6

Half