game updates ... 10/24-30

VHSLhelper

6 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

I know nothing about bath...can they beat narrows?

Their schedule is pretty bad though

They have an athletic QB but their schedule is horrible. @Union_Faneven ran a scenario where they could potentially drop to a 5th seed with a 9-1 record. Narrows also returns their QB this week that got hurt against Giles. Curious to see what they decide to do with him and Pruett. 

13 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

They have an athletic QB but their schedule is horrible. Narrows also returns their QB this week that got hurt against Giles. Curious to see what they decide to do with him and Pruett. 

I haven't seen Bath. I know their schedule is way weak, but I didn't think they would be 9-0. Combined record of the 9 opponents is 18-54 and 8 of the 9 have losing records with exception of P. McCluer.  I have no idea who wins. I'm rooting for Narrows. I want Narrows to win and Grayson to lose. I want it to somehow work out where we play Narrows in the 1st round of the playoffs. Just glancing at Baths schedule, this might be in the top 5 of the weakest overall schedules in the State of VA this year. It's hard to play a worse schedule than this.

4 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

I haven't seen Bath. I know their schedule is way weak, but I didn't think they would be 9-0. Combined record of the 9 opponents is 18-54 and 8 of the 9 have losing records with exception of P. McCluer.  I have no idea who wins. I'm rooting for Narrows. I want Narrows to win and Grayson to lose. I want it to somehow work out where we play Narrows in the 1st round of the playoffs. 

The games this Friday are huge in terms of who plays who in 1C. Top 3 could go either way and Giles could potentially end up 7th with a win over FC. Everyone gonna be waiting for @Union_Fan to post that matchups 

6 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

I haven't seen Bath. I know their schedule is way weak, but I didn't think they would be 9-0. Combined record of the 9 opponents is 18-54 and 8 of the 9 have losing records with exception of P. McCluer.  I have no idea who wins. I'm rooting for Narrows. I want Narrows to win and Grayson to lose. I want it to somehow work out where we play Narrows in the 1st round of the playoffs. Just glancing at Baths schedule, this might be in the top 5 of the weakest overall schedules in the State of VA this year. It's hard to play a worse schedule than this.

Why you wanna play narrows again?

3 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

The games this Friday are huge in terms of who plays who in 1C. Top 3 could go either way and Giles could potentially end up 7th with a win over FC. Everyone gonna be waiting for @Union_Fan to post that matchups 

I'll be working on them during the Battle game Friday night! 🙂

21 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

They have an athletic QB but their schedule is horrible. @Union_Faneven ran a scenario where they could potentially drop to a 5th seed with a 9-1 record. Narrows also returns their QB this week that got hurt against Giles. Curious to see what they decide to do with him and Pruett. 

Yea, paper tiger for sure!

2 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Why you wanna play narrows again?

Because I've heard too much shi$ talking this year and it would be something for Giles to have one of its worst seasons in over 40-45ish years and then get a W over Narrows in the playoffs. Now, do I think we win?  Likely not, but I want a shot. I'm wired that way. Lose a fight, let's do tomorrow afternoon at the sliding board again at recess. 

4 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Because I've heard too much shi$ talking this year and it would be something for Giles to have one of its worst seasons in over 40-45ish years and then get a W over Narrows in the playoffs. Now, do I think we win?  Likely not, but I want a shot. I'm wired that way. Lose a fight, let's do tomorrow afternoon at the sliding board again at recess. 

I like the way you think 

18 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

True....let's do it