ATW- EPISODE 6.11 (PLAYOFF BREAKDOWN, NEXT RICHLANDS COACH)

bucfan64

WEEKLY RECAP

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT COACH AT RICHLANDS (CRIGGER MAKES A SOLID ARGUMENT AS TO WHY IT WON'T BE AN OUTSIDER)

SCOTT COUNTY SUPER BOWL

RURAL RETREAT SNATCHES DEFEAT FROM THE JAWS OF VICTORY............................................AGAIN!

CHILHOWIE KICKS THEIR WAY INTO PLAYOFFS

SWVA TOP 5

STUMP THE CRIG - VOLCANOES AND GROUND BEEF

PLAYOFF BREAKDOWN - WHO WILL WIN AND WHY

10 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I’ll answer that question you all posed about Richlands. No, Snake Palmer would not go back to Richlands. No knock on Richlands, why would he? 

Understandable! He has it very good where he is at, but competitors like a challenge and he is a competitor. 

I think the probability is much higher than you think, especially if BIG R hires from within. (total speculation on my part, I do not have any inside info)

1 hour ago, bucfan64 said:

Understandable! He has it very good where he is at, but competitors like a challenge and he is a competitor. 

I think the probability is much higher than you think, especially if BIG R hires from within. (total speculation on my part, I do not have any inside info)

You could be right but I just don’t see it! 

4 hours ago, Westisthebest said:

Maybe he wants to be a head coach...who knows 

I guess anything is possible but I still can’t see him leaving a successful program where he’s well liked to go back to Richlands. Time will tell. I wish the Vegas oddsmakers would pick this up, I’d bet my entire month’s pay, he stays put! 

8 hours ago, SwvaOG said:

I specifically asked Snake this question last year and his response, verbal and non- verbal, said he wasn’t interested in a return. 

I knew someone could answer this question for certain and end any speculation! It’s hard to even think about going back to a place when one was treated the way he was after all those years he dedicated to Blue Tornado athletics. I’m glad he’ll be staying put! Best wishes to whomever takes over! I hope they can build the program back up! It benefits all the teams in our area when everyone is better! 

1 hour ago, Gridiron60 said:

I knew someone could answer this question for certain and end any speculation! It’s hard to even think about going back to a place when one was treated the way he was after all those years he dedicated to Blue Tornado athletics. I’m glad he’ll be staying put! Best wishes to whomever takes over! I hope they can build the program back up! It benefits all the teams in our area when everyone is better! 

You don’t think someone could change their mind in a year? 

46 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

One of the biggest tragedies in Richlands Athletics history. The Mance staff consisting of Palmer, Davisx3, Daugherty, Tarter, Strong, Wess, etc. was one of the best around. 

3 hours ago, EH31 said:

You don’t think someone could change their mind in a year? 

After that conversation, Graham went on to win the state title and have a had a pretty decent season this year while Richlands went 0-10. I'm doubtful he's changed his mind. 😂