CLASS 6 
James Madison-Vienna at Freedom-Woodbridge, 2:00pm   

Freedom-Woodbridge 42  James Madison-Vienna 20

Freedom-Woodbridge with a 92% chance of winning

Lake Braddock at Highland Springs, 2:00pm 

Highland Springs 35 Lake Braddock 14

Highland Springs with a 90% chance of winning

1 hour ago, Mountain Football said:

Graham is playing their best ball right now. Steady improvement as the season has progressed. A lot has been said about Clements and rightfully so but the O line has improved considerably. This game should be a fun one to watch.

I agree somewhat. The line likely improved. However, I also believe the health of Clements makes the O line look better. The line doesn’t have to hold blocks as long, and the rewards of opening the holes (no matter how small/brief) pays greater dividends.

48 minutes ago, tornado99 said:

I agree somewhat. The line likely improved. However, I also believe the health of Clements makes the O line look better. The line doesn’t have to hold blocks as long, and the rewards of opening the holes (no matter how small/brief) pays greater dividends.

That is correct. This isn't a knock toward any kid on Graham's O line but Clements would make me look like a stellar left tackle. A crease is all he needs. 

Calpreps is sneaky.  If you go to the projector and select 2 teams, the default for the pick is a neutral field.  

But, when you go to their Projections (projections for the weeks upcoming comes which account for home and away team) they then account for exactly that, where the game is played and in a very tight pick, the pick can be different like Galax and Honaker swapping that 1 point for a neutral field compared to a home game for Honaker.  Interestingly, they project Graham and Radford as a 31-28 win for Radford for the neutral site (head to head matchup) and for the Projections menu which accounts for where the game is played/home team-no difference in outcome, still a 31-28 win for Radford.

Sounds like Galax and Honaker are tight.  A while ago, they had Galax behind Honaker by 3 points on a Neutral Field.  Galax closed the gap on them and basically has had a 4 point swing over the past week or two.  Graham did the same thing with Radford.  It was 7 points a week or two ago from going by memory only.

3 hours ago, Mountain Football said:

Graham is playing their best ball right now. Steady improvement as the season has progressed. A lot has been said about Clements and rightfully so but the O line has improved considerably. This game should be a fun one to watch.

1 hour ago, tornado99 said:

You're both right. The improvement on the line was very noticeable from game 1 to game 2. Would it have been as noticeable if a different back was running? Probably, but not as much. Clements ruled the day. No 2 ways about it.