Jason Mullins out at Central

Observer

5 hours ago, Jags52 said:

This is insane and what’s wrong with sports right now you got kids quit because someone gets a job. People do not realize how hard it is to find coaches period! And we want to quit because someone is on staff. You already had one head coach step down because the star player wanted threatened to leave. It’s stupid back in the day your coach was your coach and you listened and got coached by him. If you didn’t like them you suck it up and play because of your teammates and love for the sport. And parents didn’t let them quit either

This has become a huge problem for Lee High basketball. There are some talented kids at Lee but have not been playing because of the coach. I was never a fan of the past coach but if one truly loves the sport it should not matter who the coach is. 

16 hours ago, Jags52 said:

This is insane and what’s wrong with sports right now you got kids quit because someone gets a job. People do not realize how hard it is to find coaches period! And we want to quit because someone is on staff. You already had one head coach step down because the star player wanted threatened to leave. It’s stupid back in the day your coach was your coach and you listened and got coached by him. If you didn’t like them you suck it up and play because of your teammates and love for the sport. And parents didn’t let them quit either

I for one am excited and don't care who gets it and I feel if everyone will come out Central could have a break out season.

On 4/17/2024 at 7:55 AM, Jags52 said:

Wait what coach got threatened ?   I think people are burnt out on the mccamis family.  I guess that's the Isaiah they are talking about.  Kids only get 4 yrs in high school.  A lot more activities to do these day beside deal with one families involvement in everything

9 hours ago, RichRich said:

Wait what coach got threatened ?   I think people are burnt out on the mccamis family.  I guess that's the Isaiah they are talking about.  Kids only get 4 yrs in high school.  A lot more activities to do these day beside deal with one families involvement in everything

I referring to the Lebanon situation and QB 1’s family says they are gone if the coach stays then that coach steps down.

Good luck to all involved with wise program wish them the best, there are many good folks in the area. With the influx of talent they will have the next couple of years , it will be a good watch from a far!

8 hours ago, TnT+h said:

Who has a kid that will be Oc, principal or new coach

The real question is will they go back to the under center wing T or switch it up and go full blown air raid

The principal has a kid named Isiah not sure if that who they are talking about.  I put money on it being that one tho.  Would be the old coaches nephew 

I hear New coach is a youth pastor at the principals church.