State Finals Updates/Scores

1 hour ago, jwgarrett20 said:

She will be at Ridgeview in the fall

That was the rumor, but she will be at Norton, her two younger sisters transferred from Ridgeview to Burton a few weeks back. 

3 hours ago, jwgarrett20 said:

She will be at Ridgeview in the fall

I would not be surprised her dad is from dickenson county and I do believe he has tried to place her at multiple schools in the area!!

Do any of our local officials ever get to work the state championship games?  I haven't recognized a single official yet.  I know we all like to complain about them but I would be that ours down in this part of the state are just as good as the ones out east.

2 hours ago, Observer said:

Do any of our local officials ever get to work the state championship games?  I haven't recognized a single official yet.  I know we all like to complain about them but I would be that ours down in this part of the state are just as good as the ones out east.

Yes I know of at least one official who worked the Auburn/Lancaster game.

12 minutes ago, 1inStripes said:

Heck of a game. Auburn certainly had their chance. I figured this game was going to be tight. Just two evenly matched teams. Newsflash.....my opinion only.....the Head Coach at Lancaster is a better On The Floor coach than the guy at John Marshall. It is hard to evaluate JM because their coach has to balance minutes, looks, attempts for players regarding recruiting and if I were in that situation, I would do the same. You kind of have to, but no question, the guy at Lancaster is very very good as well.

3 hours ago, Observer said:

The officials for the Auburn/Lancaster game was an AOA crew.

14 hours ago, Weatherman said:

The officials for the Auburn/Lancaster game was an AOA crew.

I was thinking he told me one other AOA guy for sure.  Couldnt remember if it was an entire crew or not as they sometimes mix them in state games.  This person also worked the GW/Auburn game at Tech so he had some solid games to end the season.

On 3/9/2024 at 5:14 PM, 1inStripes said:

That's the only game that I didn't get to watch any of.