HARD HITS

marshallman

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Felt it all the up where we were, I was worried that Goins was hurt, but he got up and played the entire 4th quarter. Hats off to Goins for toughing it out, and a big salute to Shane for the it of the year!!!!!!

unbeleavable hit! the goins kid really showed some backbone to get back in play as hard as he did, even to take another punt and advance it.as cola says "thats character".congrats shane on the hit of the year.maybe someone who videoed the game could put it up on a link for the unbelievers to see!!

The game (and thus the hit... make that THE HIT) was televised on tape delay by a Roanoke station. My aunt in Salem was planning to Tivo it for me. I'll let you know when I get it. Also, maybe someone with connections could arrange for Time Warner to air it on a community access channel?

[ QUOTE ]

well yesterday at hidden valley I think Wicks would be the best hit because that guys helmet and chin guard flew off and the ball popped right out of his hands into the hands of RICHLANDS!

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone coming and going is saying that hit is record-book status. Give that guy a high five for me.

[ QUOTE ]

The game (and thus the hit... make that THE HIT) was televised on tape delay by a Roanoke station. My aunt in Salem was planning to Tivo it for me. I'll let you know when I get it. Also, maybe someone with connections could arrange for Time Warner to air it on a community access channel?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a HINT HINT? LOL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a HINT HINT? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

A hint, a question, a request. It's not every day that Richlands goes into Roanoke and wins 44-14 on television. I'm sure the few people who stayed in Richlands would love to see it and I know I would. I wouldn't trade being on the sidelines for anything but it's hard to really watch the game through a viewfinder.