Hey Grundy Players

jmarcum

Hey team just wanted to let you know I have read for a solid month now how Graham will finish 8-2 at the worst and more than likely 10-0. Dominating you as always. You and I all know better. So make sure you are up at Mini Camps and lift weights everyday. Nobody respects you. Period. Dont believe me go to vapreps and read posts or any other site around the area. They talk about you in such a disrespectful way. Time to earn your respect this season. I dont care who is angry over this post. To everyone there the Region 4 game happened was just a fluke. We are a joke and nothing but trash. Just wanted you to know where they stand and to those who dont feel like that i am sorry but you know if you read around you will see where im coming from.

Oh and we would have even been beat if AB didnt play last year. Now if that isnt disrespectful to you and in your face I dont know what is.

Grow up Jimmy!

That is ONE person's opinion and his opinion isn't worth the cyberspace it is using up! That guy is a COMPLETE AND TOTAL IDIOT...just like the one from Grundy who got on here the other day.

You know, I know, and everyone else that posts on this board knows that Grundy will be a very good team next season. Trust me, NO ONE in Bluefield, VA thinks that they will be a pushover...the guy that made those comments lives in NC and only saw Graham play maybe twice last season (even though he continually makes it sound as if he attended every game).

Well I disagree with most everyone on this post because I have seen you all say negative stuff about Grundy and there players. But Grundy only finished 8-4 last year so if they want respect they had better listen to Jimmy and work hard. Because no matter what you are going to have to play teams that have "more talent" than you all, as in Graham and hopefully, possibly, Gretna. Go Cats..."Catmandoo"

grundy has a very good team and so will graham i hope but i do remember last year a few people getting on the message boards and saying that graham would not do good last year and before the grundy game the bristol paper did not give graham a chance to win that game, but if someone thinks that grundy needs more encouragement to get ready for graham i think that they are fooling themselves. no one from either team needs any thing to get up for this game just like the graham beaver game. the best thing is to let them say what they want about graham no one knows what will happen in that game this far ahead of time. at least no one on this planet.