some daily misc. photos of mine

buzzsawBeaver

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

appreciation to g-man for giving swvafootball a second chance with photos.

these were from hogback mountain in bland county a few weeks ago

puppihogback07.jpg

hogbackridgefeb07.jpg

hogbacksunsetfeb07.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

the one on the bottom is my favorite,reminds me of hunting season.man i cant wait for october.

• 1 year later...

whats up with that? not like they showed anything you can't see at the Armory next to SVCC lol.

Well I doubt you'll see an asv, armored security vehicle, like I posted phots of, at a national guard base, they have some classifed armor and protection, but it's not as if there aren't photos of them somewhere online, or they haven't taken enough photos of them themselves in iraq.

Some types of equipment they're particular about, I took some photos of some marine howitzers I know I spelled that wrong, at a small fob in rawha there and they told me that wasn't a problem as long as didn't post them online. 1 marine didn't mind me taking a photo of him and his dog who tracked insugents and located ieds, another said he'd prefer I didn't take any of his dog. Who knows.

Some of it's overkill with security, but I comply if anythings ever said.

We went on pass to qartar, a small counry peninsula off the coast of saudi arabia that's a very modern, wealthy country, and we could't wear anything that said u.s. on it, or had an american flag or said oif or oef on it, so we wouldn't look like u.s. military personelle when went on tours of the city off base. As if we didn't all stand out anyhow. You know how the military is.

i see those things, tanks, and about anything else you can imagine on I-81 almost daily...I don't know where they are taking them or moving them to...maybe there is a repair place somewhere on down the line...they are always on a flat bed of some sort.